JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Buying a half-used car can indeed be a solution for consumers who want to own a four-wheeled vehicle with limited money.
Right now, the price used car can be said to be relatively affordable. Not even a few are sold for tens of millions of rupiah.
For those of you who have Rp. 70 million in funds and want to hunt for a half-used car, you can choose the type that suits your needs.
If you have a small garage, city car or LCGC types can be an option. However, if you want a vehicle with a wider cabin space and can fit a lot, MPV can be an option.
One of the reasons is that this type of car has a cabin that is quite spacious so that it can accommodate many passengers.
“Seeing conditions like this, what is much sought after are the types of MPVs. Like the Xenia Avanza, that’s what is much sought after, “he told Kompas.com, Friday (16/10/2020).
Herjanto added, with Rp. 70 million, he could get an old Avanza, or other type.
“What was previously not looked at like Avanza, Xenia is now again being hunted by buyers, the price could be Rp. 70 million,” he said.
Here’s a selection of used cars at a price of IDR 70 million on online buying and selling sites
1. Innova Kijang E in 2007 the price of Rp. 78 million
2. Daihatsu Xenia 2007 priced at Rp. 71.5 million
3. Daihatsu Ayla 1.0 in 2014 priced at Rp. 73 million
4. Toyota Avanza G in 2007 priced at Rp. 75 million
5. Toyota Yaris 1.5 S in 2006 priced at Rp. 72.5 million
6. Honda Jazz in 2005 priced at Rp. 75 million
7. Honda CR-V gen 2 in 2002 was priced at Rp. 77.7 million
8. Nissan March 2012 priced at Rp. 72 million
9. Daihatsu Sigra in 2018 is priced at IDR 74 million
10. Toyota Agya in 2014 priced at Rp. 79 million