– You have left her alone among bears and wolves.
NEW YORK (Nettavisen): The disappearance of Gabby Petito (22) is now receiving massive attention in the USA, after she was reported missing on Saturday.
Gabby was reported missing after she had been on a long tour of the United States in a van with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie.
Was reported missing by the family
The two went on a trip together in July, and Brian returned to his home in Florida, ten days before Gabby’s family reported her missing this Saturday. The last place Gabby was observed is said to have been in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
In a statement from Gabby’s family, they are now hammering away at her cohabitant, who has chosen not to comment while the disappearance is being investigated. He also does not want to be questioned by the police, writes Insider.
Melania should have had enough: – It’s over, and it is
According to police, her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, is “a person of interest” in connection with the investigation into the disappearance.
The family writes in their statement that Brian Laundrie’s silence is “reprehensible”.
They now accuse him of “leaving her in the wilderness with grizzly bears and wolves while he sits safely and comfortably in his own home.”
It is the Petito family’s lawyer, Richard Stafford, who passed on the statement after the police confirmed that Brian Laundrie was a person of interest in connection with the disappearance.
Trump furious after sensational China leak: – They are sick and demented
– As the days go by in search of Gabby, Schmidt and the Petito family become more and more desperate. They frantically search for answers and information about their daughter’s disappearance, while Brian sits there safely and comfortably in his own home.
Brian claims that he only wants to be in the background while the search for Gabby takes place in the national parks in Grand Teton and Yellowstone. Brien left Gabby in the wilderness with grizzly bears and wolves, while he sits at home, the family writes.
TV star criticized for “inappropriate photo” with her husband
– You’re selfish
– Brian, how could you do this to Gabby? You are selfish when you just sit there while Gabby is all alone in the wilderness, the family writes.
– Brian, your silence is reprehensible! We beg you to do the right thing to get Gabby home, the family continues.
– Brian, whatever happened in Wyoming, happened. The only thing you can control is what you do now. Tell us where Gabby is. Your love for her fades with your silence, the family writes.
She has told about the nude photos of Donald Trump – now she wants to tell the investigators absolutely everything
– An extremely difficult time
Brian Laundrie himself has not commented on the case. His lawyer, Steven Bertolino, however, has also made a statement.
“Understandably, this is an extremely difficult time for both the Petito family and the Laundrie family,” the statement said.
Based on input from their advisers, the Laundrie family has decided to stay in the background at this time, and has no further comment, the statement from attorney Bertolino said.
– Brian had scratch marks on his face
On Thursday, several American media gained access to a video recording from the police, which on August 12 this year stopped the two in their van in Utah. The recording shows that the two had quarreled in the car, and Brian Laundrie had scratch marks on both his face and arms.
Laundrie tells police he got the marks after Gaby Petito tried to take the car keys from him and at the same time hit him with the phone.
In the same recording, Gabby says that the two have been arguing all morning, and that she is struggling with obsessions, writes the Daily Mail.
See some of the recording here: