06:50 PM Tuesday 19 September 2023
Ambezim-G is considered one of the famous anti-inflammatory drugs in pharmacies. It is preferable to take it under the supervision of a doctor, because it may negatively affect the body’s health in some cases.
Read also: With names and prices…the most popular anti-inflammatories
How does Ambezim work in the body?
Ambezim derives its ability to combat inflammation from trypsin and chymotrypsin, which help relieve pain and swelling by breaking down inanimate proteins resulting from infections, regardless of their cause or location.
You may be interested in: What happens to the body when taking Alfintern?
Side effects of Ambezim
Caution should be taken with Ambezime, because it may cause some patients a number of side effects, most notably:
– Swelling of the mouth.
– Skin rash.
– Breathing difficulty.
You may also be interested in: Pay attention – 5 side effects of medications that require seeing a doctor
Categories prohibited from taking Ambezim
It is necessary to consult a doctor before taking Ambezim, due to the risk of obtaining it in the following cases:
– Suffering from an allergy to one of the components of the medication.
– Stomach ulcer.
– Having a liver problem.
– Poor kidney function.
– During pregnancy.
– During the breastfeeding period.
– Children aged 12 years and under.
Read also: Common medicines prohibited for children
Indications for using Ambezim
A doctor usually prescribes Ambezime for people with:
– Corneal infections.
– Blood collections under the skin.
– Tracheitis infections.
– Pelvic infections.
– Complications of bone fractures.
– Breast infections.
– Eye bruises.
– Ear infections.
– Eustachian tube inflammation.
The dose of Ambezime varies from patient to patient depending on age, as shown below:
– Ambizem dosage for adults: 1 – 2 tablets every 8 hours, two hours after eating or one hour before the meal.
– Ambezim dosage for children older than 12 years: one tablet every 8 hours, two hours after eating or one hour before a meal.
You may be interested in: The anti-inflammatory diet – what do you eat when you follow it?
#Ambezime #medication #body