Monday June 13, 2022Updated 13 Jun 2022 | 8:36 h
Dramas continue to be well received by viewers, that’s why “twenty five, twenty one” has been a success on Netflix streaming and has left fans eager to learn more about its protagonists. Today, we will tell you 10 curiosities about the life of the main actor Nam Joo-hyukwho plays Baek Yi-jin.
YOU CAN SEE: Explained ending of “Twenty-five, twenty-one”, a series that reached the top of Netflix
Get to know the TOP 10 important facts about Nam Joo-hyuk
From South KoreaNam Joo-hyuk is a model and actor who starred in different productions, including “Who Are You: School” in 2015 and “The Bride of Habaek” in 2017. Now he has resurfaced again for being part of “twenty-five, twenty-one next to the actress Kim Tae Ri |
Next, the list of curious facts about the South Korean actor that you should not miss:
- His dream was to become a professional basketball player, but when he practiced he suffered an injury that prevented him from continuing in the exercise.
- The actor never considered it important to have a professional career, so he did not attend university.
- He entered the world of modeling after seeing a magazine in a hair salon.
- Her mother was opposed to her becoming a model because she believed the pay wasn’t very good.
- He has been a part of two music videos by the duo Akdong Musician.
- He was nominated for Best New Actor in Korea Drama Awards in 2015.
- He is a faithful lover of music and his favorite group is Busker Busker.
- Despite being a model, he has always preferred casual and comfortable clothes.
- It is said that he does not share much family affection so he is not a person who listens to his parents.
- One of the most repeated jokes around him would be the romance with the actor Ji Soodue to their union as best friends.
YOU CAN SEE: Netflix: 4 Korean series that are trending and you can’t miss
What is the series “Twenty-five, twenty-one” about?
The story revolves around the romance between Na Hee-doa young woman who is part of the fencing team at her school, and Baek Yi Jin, the eldest son of a wealthy family; two young people who see their careers and families affected by the great crisis that South Korea had. In it, they show how crisis situations influence to be able to have a relationship.