* The first leg matches of the UEFA Europa League round of 32 left great results for teams like Tottenham, Roma and Manchester United, and spectacular matches like the one starring Young Boys and Leverkusen.
* In the look “a la Colombiana” low presence. Either they are injured (Luis Suárez from Granada, David Ospina Napoli) or simply substitutes (Davinson Sánchez at Tottenham, Carlos Bacca at Villarreal). The only starters: Alfredo Morelos, played the whole game and the Rangersgsnó team. And Eder Balanta played the entire match and Brugge drew away from Dinamo Kiev.
BENFICA – ARSENAL 1-1
One of the great duels of the round of 32 ended in a draw in its first round. Arsenal created a little more danger, but Benfica never lost face to the game and ended up taking the lead thanks to a penalty converted by Pizzi. Buyako Saka tied the duel after a good cross from Héctor Bellerín from the right wing.
RED STAR – MILAN 2-2
AC Milan promised them very happy when a great play by Castillejo put the Lombards ahead. But former Inter legend Dejan Stanković’s Red Star fought to the end and achieved a valuable draw through Milan Pavkov.
BRAGA – ROME 0-2
Very serious game for Roma in the north of Portugal. Solid behind, the Italian team took advantage of two claws in each of the parts of their forwards Edin Džeko and Borja Mayoral to get the tie back on track.
WOLFSBERG – TOTTENHAM 1-4
José Mourinho’s team took a giant step towards the round of 16 with a resounding win in the first leg. With three goals in the first act by Son, Bale and Lucas Moura, the Londoners already had the tie in their pocket. Wolfsberg looked for the reaction after cutting from the penalty spot, but Vinícius made the final 1-4 in the final stretch of the crash.
Note: Davinson Sánchez was a substitute.
The best of other matches
• The Young Boys-Leverkusen duel was not for the most sensitive fans. The Swiss were leading 3-0 at halftime, Leverkusen managed to equalize the contest and at the last gasp the team from Bern put the 4-3 on the scoreboard.
• Munas Dabbur continued to climb the top scorers in the history of the UEFA Europa League after scoring twice in Hoffenheim’s win over Molde. He has 24 goals, two from Aduriz and six from Falcao.
• Olympiacos and Estrellar Roja achieved surprising results against PSV and Milan, respectively, allowing them to continue dreaming of kicking off and advancing to the next round.
(Source: Europa League official page)
Dynamo Kyiv 1-1 Bruges
Note: During the visit, Eder Balanta, shirt 3, was the starter.
Real Sociedad – Man. United 0-4
Krasnodar – Dinamo Zagreb 2-3
Young Boys – Leverkusen 4-3
Olympiacos – PSV Eindhoven 4-2
Slavia Prague – Leicester 0-0
Salzburg 0-2 Villarreal
Note: Carlos Bacca was a substitute.
Molde – Hoffenheim 3-3
Granada 2-0 Naples
Note: On the premises, Luis Suárez, the samarium, is in the medical department .. And David Ospina did not appear on the score sheet.
Maccabi Tel-Aviv – Shakhtar 0-2
Antwerp – Rangers 3-4
Note: Alfredo Morelos was a starter, he played the entire match, he couldn’t score.