Reporter: Avanty Nurdiana | Editor: Avanty Nurdiana
KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. The Composite Stock Price Index aka IHSG today (13/10) is expected to strengthen again. JCI was successfully closed up 0.78% at the level of 5,093.10 on Monday, October 12, 2020.
Nafan Aji Analyst of Binaartha Sekuritas explained that today’s JCI (13/10) based on the MACD indicator has succeeded in forming a golden cross pattern in the negative area. Meanwhile, the stochastic and RSI indicators are showing positive signals.
On the other hand, there are several upward bar patterns that indicate the potential for further strengthening in the JCI movement today so that it has the opportunity to head to resistance in the future. According to Nafan, the JCI today will move in the range of support and resistance at 5,024 – 5,187.
There are a number of share recommendations that investors can consider, including the following:
1. Erajaya Self-Sufficiency (ERAA). You can see a hanging man candle pattern which indicates the potential for profit taking on the ERAA stock price movement. Partial sell of ERAA shares in the area of Rp. 1,620 – Rp. 1,640, with a target price of Rp. 1,560. Resistance is at Rp. 1,660. ERAA shares closed at IDR 1,620. (RoE: 4.35%; PER: 22.64x; EPS: 70.90; PBV: 0.98x; Beta: 2.04).
2. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur (ICBP). The ICBP stock price movement has tested the MA 60 line so that the chance for a minimal strengthening to the first resistance level is still wide open. The accumulated purchase of ICBP shares at the level area of Rp 9,900 – Rp 10,000, with a target price gradually at the level of R 10,500, Rp 10,825, Rp 11,075 and Rp 12,200. Support is at Rp 9,500. ICBP shares closed at Rp 9,950. (RoE: 21.21%; PER: 17.40x; EPS: 577.44; PBV: 3.68x; Beta: 0.46).
3. Indosat (ISAT). ISAT stock price movements have tested several MA 10 and MA 20 lines so that the opportunity for a minimal strengthening to the first resistance level is still wide open. The accumulated purchase of ISAT shares in the area of Rp 2,030 – Rp 2,060, with a target price gradually at the level of Rp 2,110, Rp 2,370, Rp 2,630 and Rp 2,890. Support is at Rp. 1,975. ISAT shares closed at Rp 2,060. (RoE: -5.16%; PER: -16.31x; EPS: -126.34; PBV: 0.85x; Beta: 1.88).
4. Mitra Adiperkasa (MAP). You can see a bearish spinning top candle pattern which indicates the potential for profit taking on stock price movements. Partial sell of MAPI shares is in the area of Rp. 645 – Rp. 670, with a target price of Rp. 585. Resistance is at Rp. 700. MAPI’s shares closed at Rp. 645. (RoE: -12.77%; PER: -13.13x; EPS: – 49.14; PBV: 1.68x; Beta: 1.68).
5. Ramayana Lestari Sentosa (RALS). You can see a bearish doji star candle pattern which indicates the potential for profit taking on stock price movements. Partial sell of RALS shares in the area of IDR 575 – IDR 590, with a target price of IDR 550. Resistance is at IDR 615. RALS shares closed at IDR 575. (RoE: 0.26%; PER: 378.29x; EPS: 1.52; PBV: 0.98x; Beta: 1.87).
6. Siloam International Hospitals (SILO). You can see a tweezer top candlestick pattern which indicates a potential profit taking action on stock price movements. Partial sell of SILO shares in the area of IDR 4,930 – IDR 4,960, with a target price of IDR 4,800 and IDR 4,400. Resistance is at Rp. 5,075. SILO shares closed at Rp 4,930. (RoE: -4.52%; PER: -30.33x; EPS: -162.56; PBV: 1.39x; Beta: 0.14).
DONATION, Get Free Vouchers!
As an expression of gratitude for your attention, there are free vouchers worth donations that can be used shopping at HAPPY STORE.
Reporter: Avanty Nurdiana
Editor: Avanty Nurdiana