The World Health Organization in the Eastern Mediterranean announces the daily update of Corona cases … infograph

The WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean announced the daily update of Corona virus victims and patients, noting that many countries of the Region have adopted a policy of home stay and other measures to reduce the spread of the Corona virus.

The WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean published, through his Twitter account, “Infograph” about the daily update of Corona virus patients and victims: “Many countries of the Eastern Mediterranean Region have adopted a policy of home stay and other measures to limit the spread of the Corona virus. COVID19, These are effective interventions that need to be supplemented with social welfare measures to ensure that vulnerable people have access to food and other essentials of life while applying these measures daily updating. “


WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean via Twitter

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Health and Population announced today, Friday, the exit of 15 Egyptians infected with the Corona virus from the isolation hospital, after receiving the necessary medical care and complete recovery according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, bringing the total of those recovering from the virus to 216 cases until today.

Corona daily update
Daily update of WHO in the Eastern Mediterranean countries for patients of corona-infograph

Dr. Khaled Mujahid, Adviser to the Minister of Health and Population for Media Affairs and the Ministry’s official spokesman, said that the number of cases whose laboratory results were laboratory-transformed from positive to negative for Corona virus (Covid-19) increased to 296 cases, including 216 recoverers.

He added that 120 new cases had been proven positive for laboratory analysis of the virus, including 3 foreigners and 117 Egyptians, including those returning from abroad in addition to contacts with positive cases that had been discovered and announced previously, as part of the surveillance and investigation procedures conducted by the Ministry in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, pointing to To the death of 8 cases, including a foreigner and 7 Egyptians, and Mujahid said that all cases recorded positive for the virus in isolation hospitals are subject to medical care, according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization.

Mujahid stated that the total number that was registered in Egypt with the new Corona virus until Friday, is 985 cases, including 216 cases that have been cured and discharged from the isolation hospital, and 66 deaths.

Read Also:  Birth control pill would change mood because of this hormone

.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending