Brilio.net – Apple is known to the public through one of its premium cellphone products, namely the iPhone. Almost every year the manufacturer, which was coined by the late Steve Jobs, continues to release the latest iPhone series. But it cannot be denied that old iPhones like the iPhone 6 are still being hunted by consumers.
Even though it was released 6 years ago, around September 2014, iPhone was still widely offered in various marketplaces. Unfortunately when compared to the specifications smartphone Today, the iPhone 6 is not too flashy.
iPhone 6 has an 8 MP camera and a screen slightly above HD resolution. iPhone 6 is supported by various storage variants. The bigger the iPhone 6 memory, the more expensive the price. However, the iPhone 6 guarantees reliable performance as the reason why this phone is in high demand.
So what are the specifications, advantages, and disadvantages of this iPhone 6? Check out the summary brilio.net from various sources on Friday (27/11).
Advantages of iPhone 6.
The iPhone is equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Additionally, the iPhone can charge via USB to a computer system or power adapter. Time to talk aka phone up to 14 hours even using the internet via 3G.
Up to 10 hours of internet use on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi. Can be used to play HD video for up to 11 hours, play audio for up to 50 hours, and standby time is not used at all can last up to 10 days (250 hours).
2. Screen and body.
Apple seems no longer known for its small screen. iPhone 6 comes with a bigger screen. This smartphone can be compared to other flagship devices. Not only big, the inch screen is bright even when used in the hot sun.
While the iPhone 6 body offers a thin form, carries a metal concept, and is made of luxurious and sturdy aluminum. The iPhone 6 weighs 129 grams, light and comfortable when held.
The kitchen runway or the iPhone 6 processor is one of the plus points. Using a 1.4 GHz Cyclone Dual Core CPU (ARM v8-based), assisted by the Apple 8 chipset, can provide 25 percent faster processing power. The winning performance of the iPhone 6 makes this phone battery friendly.
The iPhone 6 camera already uses the OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) feature which helps stabilize movement when taking pictures. In addition, the camera speed of this phone has reached 3264 x 2448 pixels.
Another advantage of the iPhone 6 camera is that there are features that are ready to help display cool photos, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash, 1/3 “sensor size, 1.5µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face / smile detection, and HDR.
Lack of iPhone 6.
1. RAM size.
The RAM that the iPhone 6 has is still very small, which is 1 GB. The RAM size is still not very supportive, especially for multitasking activities. Even so, as if to provide a solution, the iPhone 6 offers several alternative options for internal memory. From 16 GB, 64 GB, up to 128 GB.
2. There is no microSD slot.
The next drawback of the iPhone 6 is the unavailability of a slot to install external memory or microSD. Well, for those of you who like to store lots of files, it is recommended to choose the iPhone 6 with a large memory.
The iPhone 6 video recording sector does not yet support 4K resolution. In contrast to modern smartphones and the current top, which have provided many ‘standard’ 4K for video. Unfortunately, the sound from the iPhone 6 video recording is still mono.
IPhone 6 specifications.
– Layar: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
– Screen resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16: 9 ratio (~ 326 ppi density)
– Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
– Type: IPS LCD
– OS: iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 12.4.6
– Chipset: Apple A8 (20 nm)
– CPU: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
– GPU: PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
– Memori Internal (ROM): 16GB 1GB RAM, 32GB 1GB RAM, 64GB 1GB RAM, 128GB 1GB RAM
– External Memory: None
– Rear Camera: 8 MP, f / 2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3 “, 1.5µm, PDAF
– Rear camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
– Front camera: 1.2 MP, f / 2.2, 31mm (standard)
– Fitur kamera depan: face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
– Back video: 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 240fps
– Front video: 720p @ 30fps
– Kapasitas baterai: Li-Po 1810 mAh, non-removable (6.9 Wh). Stand-by Up to 250 h (3G). Talk time Up to 14 h (3G). Music play Up to 50 h
– Other features: Hotspot / Tethering, GPS, Bluetooth, OIS, Flash.
With the various advancements already mentioned, the bigger the memory, the more expensive the price. You can enjoy the convenience of using the iPhone 6 by spending money starting from around Rp.2,400,000.