Gold prices stabilized in Saudi Arabia today, December 4, 2022, in light of the increase in gold prices at the start of trading today, Sunday, in Egyptian markets.
The price of gold in Saudi Arabia
Availability “the week» For his followers to know all about gold prices in Saudi Arabia, as part of a continuous service he provides to his visitors in various fields, and you can follow by pressing down here.
Gold prices today in Saudi Arabia, December 4, 2022
The price of 24-karat gold in Saudi Arabia is 216.66 riyals per gram, which is $57.78.
The price of gold in Saudi Arabia is 22 carats, with a value of 198.60 riyals per gram, equal to $52.96.
– The price of gold in Saudi Arabia is 21 carats, worth 189.57 riyals per gram, equivalent to $50.55.
The price of 18-karat gold in Saudi Arabia is 162.49 riyals per gram, equal to $43.33.
The price of 14-karat gold in Saudi Arabia is 126.38 riyals per gram, which is $33.70.
– The price of an ounce of gold for sale in Saudi Arabia is 6,738.75 riyals, equal to $1,797.00.
– The price of an ounce of gold in Saudi Arabia for purchase is 6,742.50 riyals, equal to $1,798.00.
– The price of the gold pound in Saudi Arabia today, Sunday 1,819.91 riyals, equal to 485.31 dollars.
Gold price as trading starts today, Sunday 4 December 2022, in Egypt
The price of 24 carat gold is £1863 per gram and is considered to be the most common type in the Gulf countries.
– The price of 21 carat gold is 1630 pounds per gram, and is considered the most common type in the governorates of Cairo and Alexandria.
The price of 18-karat gold is £1397 per gram and is considered to be the most common type in Upper Egypt.
The price of the gold pound today, Sunday, is £13,400.
gold price today
Gold prices vary today in Egypt 2022 in terms of processing, from one goldsmith’s shop to another, and the average price of processing and stamping in goldsmith’s shops varies between £30 and £65, depending on the carat type of gold. ‘gold, and according to the different shops and from one governorate to another and from one merchant to another.
Gold prices in global markets today, Sunday 4th December 2022
The price of gold rose globally on Sunday and recorded $1,797 an ounce, up about 0.8%, to the global price of an ounce of gold on foreign exchanges.