The number of people injured as a result of probable poisoning has increased.
Law enforcers seized and arrested about 300 kg of watermelons / UNIAN
Two more adults aged 18 and 26 and one 12-year-old girl were hospitalized with signs of poisoning after the death of an elderly Russian woman and her grandchildren who tried supermarket watermelon.
It is reported by Telegram– Life shot channel.
The network writes that on the eve of the poisoning, the store was disinfected, but the workers forgot to cover the food. It is suspected that they could have gotten a poisonous substance.
Law enforcers seized and arrested about 300 kg of watermelons, samples were sent for examination, which will give an accurate answer regarding this previously put forward version.
Read alsoA poisonous algae bloom could kill an American familyIn addition, the day before, boys were hospitalized with signs of poisoning, although the children had no contact with the dead and did not consume watermelon.
The mother of the deceased girl also suffered, but her condition was stabilized. In the family’s apartment, experts took samples of air, water and all products that were at home, as well as samples of detergents.
On the eve in Moscow registered death A 61-year-old Russian woman and her 15-year-old granddaughter. Both showed signs of poisoning, the deceased had consumed a watermelon purchased from a local store the day before.
The Investigative Committee in Moscow reported that a criminal case was opened on the fact of the incident.
It is clarified that a criminal case was opened under article 238 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (provision of services that do not meet safety requirements, resulting in the death of a person by negligence).
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter