Today plasma screens dominate the market for televisions and laptops. They are present in most homes. But these types of devices are the most delicate, so you will be interested in knowing the homemade tricks to clean them without spoiling.
MORE INFORMATION | Homemade tricks to remove coffee stains from clothes
1. Isopropyl alcohol and distilled water
One of the best home screen cleaning tricks is a mixture of rubbing alcohol and distilled water. To apply this mixture you will need a microfiber cloth and follow the following indications.
First of all, you have to add the same amount of isopropyl alcohol as distilled water. Then, pour the mixture into a spray bottle and shake very well to blend together. Do it just before application so that they are well mixed. Don’t use ethyl alcohol.
Before applying the mixture make sure you’ve unplugged the TV. In addition, cleaning the screen should be done cold and following the following tips:
- Do not spray this mixture directly on the screen or you could damage it. Better moisten a cloth microfiber with the spray bottle and gently and gently wipe it across the screen.
- Finally, to clean the screen properly always move the cloth in the same direction, for example, from top to bottom. This will avoid leaving traces.
2. White vinegar
White vinegar is another of the home remedies to clean the screen of the television or laptop. Also, as it is a product of natural origin it is safe for you, and the best way to apply it is by following these steps:
- First dilute the vinegar in water so that there is a little more water than vinegar.
- Then put this mixture in a spray container.
- Then, spray the contents on a microfiber cloth without getting it completely wet, just dampen it a little.
- To finish, rub the dirty television screen with the cloth, making movements from top to bottom and always in the same direction so as not to leave traces or stains.