Karianne Vilde from Farmen was exposed to a photo shoot
Kept on being killed
The farm participant was targeted by an unstable driver and had to throw himself out of the way so as not to be hit. – It was experienced dramatically, says Karianne Vilde Wølner.
Drammen girl Karianne Vilde Wølner (26) has made a name for herself for her good mood, strong work effort and talkative nature on “Farmen” this autumn.
This year’s season has offered large amounts of drama between the participants, something the 26-year-old believes is inevitable.
– We are locked up on a farm without the opportunity to contact any of our friends, and do not have the opportunity to do the things we are used to. Then, of course, there will be some conflicts. We are a group where everyone is very fond of attention. They have put together people who are able to confront each other. Everyone made drama in their own way, and that makes it all a hell of a party, she laughs.
Always at the center of events
Karianne Vilde does not allow herself to be swayed by conflicts over high temperature – or a little “action” in everyday life. She is used to living a life completely out of the ordinary, and documented this for many years on her own blog.
She has been on the TVNorge series “Montebello camping”, partyed with stars like Chris Brown when she lived in Los Angeles, been friends with Simen Auke from the internationally renowned group “Broiler” and tends to end up in the middle of events. downtown.
– There is always something happening when I am nearby. Just ask my friends. I do not know why, but it has always been that way. I do not know if it is that I am in places at the right or wrong time, but there is usually some “action” where I am, she admits.
The farm participant says that she has experienced running out of a hotel in Spain that was on fire, and about the time she herself caused burns in a hotel room in Bali – when she tried herself as an electrician on one of the lamps in the room.
Was targeted by image perado
The most dramatic episode Karianne Vilde has experienced happened when she was exposed to a photo parado in the center of Drammen in the summer of 2014.
– I remember that a friend and I were on our way to lunch. Then we heard some noise as we were crossing the road. A car slid out of the parking lot nearby, and drove towards us at full speed.
We were standing in the middle of the pedestrian area out in the road, and I thought: “Shouldn’t the car stop?”. It had no plans to do so, and “benefited” in our direction, so we had to throw ourselves out of the way, says Karianne Vilde.
– We saw that there was a boy on the ground in the parking lot, and ran away there. He had been hit by the same driver. It was quite dramatic, because he aimed at us, she says.
The 15-year-old who was hit fortunately escaped with bruises on his hip, according to a newspaper article in Drammens Tidende after the incident. A man in his 30s, who was an acquaintance of the police, was arrested and later convicted of the shocking incident.
– I was in the trial, and the driver was fortunately punished for this. It could have been an old lady walking across the road, who had not managed to throw herself out – or someone who had not followed because they had music on their ears. I have thought that if I had not reacted as quickly, it could in the worst case have led to death. It is dramatic that someone can actually do this on purpose, points out the 26-year-old who fortunately came unharmed from the incident.
Permitted since March
Since 2018, Karianne Vilde has lived a hectic life as a flight attendant at SAS, but due to the corona pandemic, she has been laid off since March. Then everyday life suddenly became quiet.
– I miss my job very much. I enjoyed getting up at night and being away for extended periods. Therefore, it was very good for me to be in the Farm when I still did not have a job to go to. We were quarantined before entering, but then felt that the world was going to open up. When we came out again, we realized that it was more on the way to “lockdown”. I feel lucky to have been inside the safe farm while the pandemic has reigned, says the cheerful girl with the infectious laugh.
Especially good relationship
At Farmen, Karianne Vilde made friends for life, and for TV viewers it is not difficult to see that she developed a particularly good relationship with Sindre Nyeng (23).
– We are very good friends, she smiles wisely.
– Are there any romantic feelings between you?
– Sindre and I lived together inside the farm, but we will see how it will be now that we have returned home. We often talk on the phone. We’re friends, so we’ll just see. I do not stress about it, but take life in stride, she states.
Also read: Lilli Bendris: – I thrive best alone
Responds to Northug rumors
The farm participant has previously been connected to cross-country skier Petter Northug (34).
Karianne Vilde was inside the farm when the former cross-country star was taken by the police this summer in a speed check and possession of 10 grams of cocaine that the police found in his apartment.
The 26-year-old reacts to rumors that she has been part of the harsh environment Petter has explained to the press.
– I think it’s stupid that people associate me with the fact that Petter has been taken with drugs. When it’s a negative thing, it’s like I’m being cut across the same comb. I think it’s silly for people to think that I should do that too. Then they should rather focus on the positive in our relationship. Petter and I are good friends, and it’s weird that it’s turned into something negative, she explains.
Gets tired of screen
Karianne Vilde has not been able to read all the articles about Northug. After living without mobile phones and internet on the Farm for many weeks, she struggles with concentration when she sits in front of a screen.
– It is tiring for the eyes with all the impressions. I can suddenly get this out of conversations and forget what has been said. It’s been fucking. It was easier to get into 1920 than to get back to the present. I have been very stressed, not able to sleep and have had to get sleeping pills from the doctor, she says.
Today, the laid-off flight attendant misses life with the other participants inside Samsjø farm.
– I really enjoyed being in there, and I think I was one of those who enjoyed themselves most on the farm. I did not miss home at all, and got “noia” at the thought that it would pass. I only have good memories. It’s very fun to watch it on TV now in retrospect, but sad that it all ends so quickly, says Karianne Vilde.
This case was first published on 20/11 2020, and last updated on 22/11 2020