There are probably many who in the last week have seen that seven of this year “Farm” participants were caught red-handed cheating. They have traveled to nearby cabins, received both food and drink, and have exposed both themselves and others to danger in view of the corona situation.
But now Dagbladet can reveal that there are more who not only have pure flour in the bag – but of a completely different caliber.
Karianne Vilde Wølner (26) was chosen as the second champion by Wiktoria Rønning on Sunday night, and this is where the former is caught red-handed.
– They loved it
When Dagbladet recently spoke to the Drammen resident, she could tell that she managed to smuggle both of them into the farm, and that this was not discovered by the production.
– I smuggled a lot with me. My God, I had so much with me. I had Carmex, eyebrow brush, nail file and pictures of my dogs. I had so much insanity, she says, and continues:
– People on the farm were shocked at how much I had brought with me. I also brought vegetable broths, which we often used in our food. People loved it, it gave lots of flavor.
Wølner says that her lip balm went on tour in the group and almost ran out.
That’s how she smuggled
What she brought into the farm she put in socks, and folded them as is often done. Wølner made sure that the weight was not significantly changed so that the production would not suspect anything.
She put the pictures of the dogs in her jacket pocket. But what she did not know was that before a duel, the luggage is checked again.
– Everything was taken. I did not know that I should leave anything on the farm. I simply did not think about it, she says.
Press officer for “Farmen” on TV 2, Alex Iversen, tells Dagbladet that when the participants go to the giant cabins, they must live in isolation from the other participants one night, and prepare for battle.
– It is important that they do not bring anything from the farm that can give them a competitive advantage in the match. It can be food or notes from the farm book. That’s why we go through their luggage before they go out to the giant cabins, he says.
Furthermore, the press officer says that if they find something in the luggage that the participants should not have either in the giant cabins or on the farm, the production naturally takes this.
– Some of what Karianne Vilde mentions was taken from her before she went to the farm. Then she had the opportunity to give us everything she had, but she had hidden away some things that we found later, says Alex Iversen.
Dagbladet can of course not reveal how things are going with the participants in tonight’s duel.