Thailand has 230 more cases of COVID, one death has a history of going to entertainment venues in Bangkok.
On January 16, 2021 at 11:40 a.m.
CRC reports 230 additional COVID-19 cases 209 cases of infectious infections in the country, a total of 11,680 cases, 618 additional cases, 1 additional death, 70 cases have a history of visiting entertainment venues in Bangkok
On January 16, 64, Dr. Taweesil Wissanu Yothin, a spokesman for the COVID-19 Situation Management Center. State of the daily COVID-19 outbreak situation as follows:
– 230 new cases of COVID-19 were found, 83 new cases from surveillance and service systems, 126 community-based proactive infectious investigations, and foreign travelers Enter 21 state-provided detention facilities
– The cumulative total of 11,680 confirmed cases, divided into 9,413 domestic infections, 3,386 proactive screening.
– Confirmation patients classified by treatment area Bangkok and Nonthaburi 3,176 cases, Northern region 321 cases, Central region 7,238 cases, Northeastern regions 161 cases, Southern regions 784 cases
– Increased 618 cases of cured patients / total 8,906 cases
– 1 additional death, 70 deaths of men, 67 years of age, Bangkok, not having a history of congenital disease, had a history of going to entertainment venues late at night on December 21 and December 23, from that date On December 24-27, symptoms were started: fever, cough, sputum, mucus on December 29, went to get tested for COVID-19 after news that employees at entertainment venues were infected on Dec. 30. Confirmation of COVID-19 infection, then on Dec. 30 to Jan. 14, symptoms gradually worsened and increased pneumonia. Have complications with acute renal failure And died on Jan 15