Telkom Spreads Rp. 14.86 T as Dividend or 60% of Profit

Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (TLKM) decided to distribute 60% of its 2021 profit as dividends, or an amount of around Rp. 14.86 trillion.

This was stated by the President Director of Telkom Ririek Adriansyah after the company held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) for the 2021 financial year which was held today, Friday (27/5/2022).

“The dividend distribution, as explained, is Rp. 14.86 trillion or 60 percent of the 2021 net profit. Then the remaining 40 percent, or Rp. 9.9 trillion, is retained earnings, for the development of the company,” said Ririek.

Senior Vice President Corporate Communication & Investor Relations Telkom Indonesian, Ahmad Reza says, aThe retained earnings location will be used to develop the company’s business in the field of digital connectivity, digital platforms and digital services, which include data center development and strengthening cloud capabilities, which are expected to be the engine of growth in the future.

“With the dividend amount, the dividend to be received is Rp. 149.97 per share. The 2021 dividend payment will be paid July 1, 2022,” he said.

Shareholders who are entitled to receive dividends are those whose names are registered with the company’s shareholders at the close of trading as of June 9, 2022. As for the fifth agenda, there is no change in management at this Annual GMS.

[Gambas:Video CNBC]

Next article

The Only One From RI, Telkom Enters the Global Finance Brand 500

(vap/vap)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.