Teenager dies after eating a sesame-filled burrito, this is the cause

Jakarta

This British teenager died after him to eat burrito with added sesame. It turned out to be the cause of this reason.

Before consuming a food, you should pay attention to the ingredients used. Because not everyone has the ability to receive all the food. There are some who are sensitive, to have allergies to certain foods.

In severe cases, food allergies can be so dangerous that they can lead to death. For example, this British teenager who accidentally consumes a food that causes his allergy to death.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Swipe to resume content

A British teenager named Joe Dobson was in Mexico with his friends. He also went to a Playa del Carmen beach town to relax while ordering food, reports Yahoo News (02/10).

The food the 19 year old ordered was a burrito. A burrito is a typical Mexican food consisting of a tortilla filled with meat, red beans, cabbage, tomatoes, guacamole, cheese, salsa, and so on.

However, the burrito Joe ordered was a vegetarian burrito, one of which was sesame. Joe is said to have allergies to several foods including sesame, eggs, milk, and peanuts. Photo: Getty Images

However, the burrito Joe ordered was a vegetarian burrito, one of which was sesame. Joe is said to have allergies to several foods including sesame, eggs, milk, and peanuts.

These allergies make this teenager careful about consuming food. Joe had previously asked the waiter if his burrito order contained sesame or not.

Apparently, the waiters at this restaurant didn’t care about the teenager’s question. Until the vegetarian burrito was served, and Joe took a slow bite.

Teenager dies from eating burritosUnfortunately, the teenager’s life could not be saved because Joe passed out and later died in the hospital. Photo: Getty Images

His friends reported that Joe only realized there was sesame after three bites. But again the restaurant waiters don’t worry about allergies.

Unfortunately, the teenager’s life could not be saved because Joe passed out and later died in the hospital.

This incident was later reported by Joe’s friend Harriet Preston at Coroner’s Court in London. Her friend revealed that there was a slight disagreement between Joe and the restaurant waiter.

“After the order, there was a communication between them to make sure there was no sesame and they were using Spanish. When the food arrived, Joe returned it as he was sure it contained sesame,” he concluded. friend.

He also revealed that Joe had tried to tell the waiter that he would die if he ate sesame. But when the second meal arrived, it was found that it still contained some sesame. Joe tasted it and felt the sesame in his throat.

Joe had tried to get the waiter to call an ambulance, but there was no answer. Meanwhile, Joe was in a state of not wearing his EpiPen. So the group of teenagers had to go to their inn to pick up the EpiPen.

EpiPen is a brand of automatic injection device that will deliver the adrenaline of the drug. The drug will save lives when a person has severe allergies.

But things got worse as the teenager was increasingly unable to breathe until he lost consciousness. That night Joe was pronounced dead.

Court coroner Mark Taylor also agreed that Joe had gone out of his way to warn restaurants not to serve sesame. But the restaurant’s fault doesn’t matter.

Without realizing it, the teenager had to eat sesame-filled burrito that caused death.

Watch videos”Unique! Nasi Padang Burrito who still knows kicking
[Gambas:Video 20detik]
(aqr / odi)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.