Last minute… – Meet like a revolution! Now we can see inside the body

According to the study published in the journal Science, the wearable medical device provides continuous ultrasound images of internal organs to be transmitted to doctors for 48 hours. The researchers stated that the stickers measuring 2 x 3 centimeters were attached directly to the skin. It was noted that through the stickers, the diagnosis and […]

Miracle is in the USA! Turns the thoughts of paralyzed patients into commands

class=”medianet-inline-adv”> BRAIN-computer Developed by the Australian company “Synchron”, an interface startup, this 3.81 cm device was implanted in the brain of an ALS patient at Mount Sinai West medical center in New York on July 6th. The results of the test are awaited. TRIED IN 2019 Founded in 2016, the Australian company Synchron had previously […]

International capital is in the stomach of the lion – NURULLAH GÜR

The world economy is in a slump. The period of abundant liquidity is over. Interest rates are rising. In times of uncertainty, investors are afraid to take risks. Developing countries will have difficulty attracting international capital in the next 9 to 12 months. We are in a very difficult period for developing countries. Conditions are […]

Sultans of the Net missed the USA – TRT Spor

A National Team took the stage for the last time before the final stage of the Nations League. The Sultans of the Net shared their trump card with the USA in the 4th and last match of the Canadian leg. Ay-yıldızlılar lost 3-2 in the match broadcast on TRT SPOR and witnessed a great struggle. […]

5.5 billion dollar investment from Hyundai

Hyundai Motor confirmed on Friday it has plans to spend $5.54 billion to build the first private electric vehicle and battery manufacturing facilities in the United States. The facility is expected to start operating in the first half of 2025 and have an annual production capacity of 300,000 vehicles. According to the news on CNBC; […]

US military obstacle to SpaceX’s plans

According to Bloomberg’s report; The U.S. military told SpaceX that it has stopped investigating the company’s application to expand its Starbase launch facility in South Texas. Release: 16:38 – 07 April 2022 – – – – Musk has previously said that Starship will likely fly into orbit for the first time this year. But […]

Scientists sequence the complete human genome for the first time

Scientists in the USA announced for the first time that they have fully sequenced the human genome. Within the scope of the Human Genome Project, which was initiated in 2003, an important step was taken by sequencing 92 percent of the human genome, while the remaining 8 percent had been studied for 19 years. According […]

NASA’s rover takes first rock sample from Mars

-class=”cf”> NASAannounced on September 1 that data from the rover show that the first rock sample from Mars has been successfully taken. The samples are expected to help scientists investigate whether there was life on the red planet billions of years ago after the vehicle returns to Earth. The Perseverance rover, built at NASA’s Jet […]

Kevin Durant made Olympic history in Tokyo 2020!

class=”cf”> Durant, a player of the Brooklyn Nets of the American Basketball League (NBA) team, won his third Olympic gold medal in Tokyo 2020, after London 2012 and Rio 2016. Durant, who scored 30 points in the first two Olympic finals, was also a star in the final in Tokyo 2020 with 29 points. The […]

Last Minute: Bad news for Beşiktaş from Cyle Larin

class=”cf”> Canada’s ABD Beşiktaş striker, who started his fight with the first 11 LarinHe was injured in the 51st minute. The 26-year-old football player, who left himself on the ground, left the game after the treatment on the field. While no information was given about the player’s condition, the USA won the match 1-0 with […]