We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration. That is why Modis combines the key technologies IT, engineering and life sciences in order to develop the solutions of the future together with our customers. We bring top companies all over the world together with the brightest minds in IT. They are all passionate about using their talents for the most challenging tasks of today and tomorrow. They also?
Then we are looking for you to work for our customer, a large company in the mobility industry in Berlin.
- Supervision of the traffic computer systems in Berlin and Brandenburg
- Trouble-shooting of complex technical problems
- System and function design as part of system integration
- Implementation of instruction or user training
- Project handling from the specification to the handover
- Analysis of technical requirements in terms of feasibility and integration related to hardware and software
- Use of specific software tools for testing, configuration and communication purposes
- 1st and 2nd level support for traffic computers and takeover of the on-call service
What you bring for it
- Completed technical training
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux as well as web servers, databases, network and communication protocols
- Knowledge of HA solutions and virtualized systems such as VMware is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Systematic and analytical thinking, independent work, reliability and enjoyment of working in a team
- Driving license class B or III
- German at native speaker level
Why you have come to the right place
For us, the common path begins with understanding your ambitions. Together we will work to bring you to your professional goal – by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career.
At Modis you will work for a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in a key market.
Can’t wait to get to know us? Then click on the “APPLY NOW” button for the direct route to us
We look forward to applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Health and safety have the highest priority for us in all activities – even more so in the current situation. We and our customers consult continuously with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautionary measures in our buildings and business premises to ensure the health of our employees and all other people.
Mrs. Uta Korn
Phone +49 30/20398410