27 December 2020
The governor of Rayong issued an urgent measure against COVID-19, ordering the closure of any places and how are there guidelines for travelers entering and exiting the province? Check here!
Last night Mr. Chan Na Iamsang, Governor of Rayong Province As the governor of the emergency situation in the area of Rayong Province Issued Rayong Province Order No. 18388/2020 Urgent measures to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases.Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (No. 1) dated December 26, 2020 with brief details as follows:
Close outbreak-prone locations in Rayong province.
Boxing stadium, boxing training place, cockfighting field, chicken training ground, snooker billiard establishment
Measures in the district of Mueang Rayong To close the location as follows.
– Service establishments, pubs, bars, entertainment venues and establishments that resemble service establishments
– Educational institutions, tutoring schools And schools of art, sports teaching and vocational teaching Both public and private sectors
– Child Development Center Early Childhood Development Center Both public and private sectors
– Nurseries, except for the provision of routine services
– Care for the elderly, except for the provision of routine services
– Establishment of a massage parlor business
– The establishment of a steam bath, herbal steam
– Establishment of Thai massage business, facial massage, body massage, foot massage
– Game shop, Internet cafe Karaoke
– Beauty medicine clinic
– Fitness facilities
– Public swimming pool
– Knowledge Park Museum Learning center Or any other place with the same characteristics
– Public library
– Place of tattooing or piercing of the skin or any part of the body
– Water park, playground, amusement park
– Department Store, Community Mall Department stores selling building materials Computer and technology distribution center except Supermarket department, drug store, miscellaneous goods necessary for life Only retail stores, telecommunication businesses, banks, government offices and state enterprises remain open. The restaurants in the malls above are open only, take it home or take it home.
Measures outside of Mueang Rayong District
Providing pubs, bars, entertainment venues and establishments that resemble service establishments Open until 24.00 hrs. In Muang District, Rayong is closed.
Owner, operator, caretaker responsible for the place Or activities and activities of all types must have disease prevention measures as prescribed by the government. Including providing users with the service Or enter the place Or join in activities Must wear a medical mask or cloth mask Keep distance And follow the preventive measures prescribed by the government Including using the Thai application to win And must accept quarantine for a period of time and in a state-designated place, if it is within the scope of quarantine.
If violating what is the penalty
Anyone who violates this instruction They may be guilty of an offense under Section 52 of the Communicable Diseases Act, B.E. 2558 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 1 year or a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand baht or both. And the offense under Section 18 of the Royal Public Administration in Emergency Situation B.E. 2548 shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding 40 thousand baht or both.
This is effective from December 28, 2020 until the order is changed.