JAKARTA, KOMPAS TV – The shooting case of a member of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) guarding Habib Rizieq Shihab is still ongoing.
The head of the National Police’s Criminal Investigation Agency (Kabareskrim), Komjen Agus Andrianto, said that investigators had pocketed two pieces of evidence in the “unlawful killing” case.
This case is a series of shooting incidents of six members of the FPI paramilitary at Kilometer 50 of the Jakarta-Cikampek Toll Road.
Previously, Bareskrim investigators had filed cases against 3 members of Polda Metro Jaya who were suspected of “unlawful killing”.
From the title of the case, the status of the case rises from a previous investigation to an investigation, set for March 3, 2021.
With these two pieces of evidence, said Agus, it was enough for investigators to raise the status of the three members of Polda Metro Jaya, who are currently reported to be suspects.