End date of posting
23 avril 2021
Type of Contract Summer 2021
Brief description of the job
The incumbent will report to the Director of External Communications, will work in conjunction with the Director of Resolution and Deposit Insurance, and will be supported by experienced analysts. Its mandate will be in particular to:
- Monitor the various jurisdictions related to deposit insurance and determine avenues for reflection for the team in terms of awareness campaigns;
- Participate, develop and propose web projects and campaigns (SEO, SEM, SMO, etc.) in connection with the desire to reach a younger clientele;
- Measure performance indicators, analyze results and suggest improvements;
- Monitor marketing visuals for advertising campaigns or other initiatives in order to suggest possible solutions to the communications team;
- Develop and suggest publication content and social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Work in collaboration with an advisor from the Communications Department;
- Participate in the drafting of the 2021-2025 communication strategy;
- Advise the Resolution and Deposit Insurance Department on the implementation of its awareness plan;
- Identify avenues for collaboration with the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation;
- Collaborate in the realization of the 2022 awareness campaign.
Take part in our unique mission!
The Authority is the body mandated by the Government of Quebec to oversee the Quebec financial sector and provide assistance to consumers of financial products and services.
In particular, it is responsible for monitoring the solvency, management practices and commercial practices of the deposit-taking institutions it authorizes and for administering the program for the protection of public money deposits in Quebec.
The AMF protects deposits made with various financial institutions. If one of these institutions goes bankrupt, the AMF will reimburse depositors up to a maximum of $ 100,000 per category of eligible deposits, per depositor from an authorized deposit institution.
One of the mandate of the Department of Resolution and Deposit Insurance is to make Quebecers aware of the deposit protection offered by the AMF.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Be a student in a bachelor’s degree in communication or in a related discipline;
- Have an aptitude for web and promotional writing, particularly for social media;
- Master the French language and have a good knowledge of the English language;
- Have experience or an interest in the financial sector.
- Team spirit and proactivity;
- Ability to be very well organized;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Good analytical, synthesis and writing skills.
NB: You will be asked to provide a transcript
Back to job offers
Please note that the persons whose candidacy will be selected will have to undergo an investigation of good moral character and of criminal record in connection with the employment.
We subscribe to an equal access employment program.