With pioneering optical and digital solutions, Leica Microsystems has been shaping the future of microscopy for over 170 years. As a global leader, we focus on continuous improvement in order to delight our customers and create the best working environment for our employees. Customer orientation, innovation and teamwork are the core of our culture and the basis of our success.
Would you like to become part of a company whose products are used in cutting-edge research around the world? Get involved with us for brilliant solutions and insights.
Leica Microsystems supports nine other Danaher companies in the life sciences. Together we are doing pioneering work in science and medicine. Our products support researchers in the fight to save lives.
For our marketing department at the Wetzlar location, we are initially looking for a number of people to start with the next possible start date, limited to 6 months
Student Assistant – Marketing (m / f / d)
We offer interested students (m / f / d) the opportunity to gain practical experience for up to 15 hours / week and to support our team in the field of marketing communications or telemarketing / call center. Depending on the assignment, some of the activities listed below are in your area of responsibility.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will participate in the preparation and follow-up of digital or face-to-face events
- You will support the team in various marketing activities and the preparation of marketing material
- Various administrative activities of office management (e.g. invoice verification) are in your area of responsibility.
- They support the creation of customer mailings and the provision of advertising material and brochures
- Telephone contact with customers and interested parties and offering current advertising measures
- You are responsible for researching and creating contact lists as well as maintaining company and contact data in Leica’s internal customer management system Salesforce.com
- You are studying business administration, communication sciences, social sciences or a comparable subject
- You are familiar with the use of Microsoft Office products, in particular you have a good knowledge of MS Excel
- Your way of working is structured and independent
- You enjoy working in a team and you are communicative
- Your German and English skills are good (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- With us you can expect varied, challenging tasks that you can master with great colleagues at your side
- We offer you an attractive compensation package and flexible working hours
INSIGHT INTO OUR COMPANY
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and team-oriented environment and are you ready to break new ground with us? Then apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, résumé, certificates).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Do you have any questions about the application process?
Franziska Schneider (Human Resources)
+49 6441 29 2836
To become part of us means to become part of the global Danaher organization. Every day, 69,000 people work to help our customers succeed. As an employee, you will try new things and develop your skills together with committed managers. Supported by the powerful Danaher Business System and the stability of a recognized company organization.
Danaher advocates a diverse and inclusive culture in which everyone feels they belong and every voice is heard. We believe in our employees and the individual perspectives they can bring to challenges. We encourage them to question and exceed the limits of what is possible.
The best time to find out what you’re made of is now.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.