Home » today » Technology » Snapchat date rape horror: drugged! 10 men rape 15-year-old girls

Snapchat date rape horror: drugged! 10 men rape 15-year-old girls

02.02.2021, 7.49 a.m.

The two girls (both 15) were drugged and raped in a park. (Symbol image) Image: Adobe Stock / fizkes

It’s just cruel what ten men are supposed to have done to two 15 year old girls. They are suspected of having drugged and subsequently raped the two youths. The sex offenders must now answer for their actions in court.

You can hardly imagine what the two girls from Australia must have been through. As currently the British “Daily Star“reported, the two 15-year-olds were apparently victims of a heinous gang rape. The incident is said to have happened on December 28, 2020. According to the report, the two young people were drugged and raped. At least ten men now have to fight for the horror Responsible for actions in court.

Men drugged girls from rape

As emerged from the negotiation, the girls had previously arranged to meet one of the men via Snapchat. Subsequently, four of the men accused are alleged to have drugged and sexually assaulted the girls in Calamvale District Park, south of Brisbane. A man at the age of 19 is said to have pushed one of the victims into sexual acts.

Sex perpetrators are said to have pressured girls into sexual acts

The man, who has faced 40 charges, including 16 rape, unsuccessfully applied for bail at the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday. The perpetrators are also said to have threatened the two victims with a broken bottle, the court said. Policeman Min Hu, who was handling the case, told the court, “They were aware of their age. They seduced and raped her with alcohol and drugs.” According to him, each of the rapes took “10 to 15 minutes”. In the end, the 19-year-old said to one of the girls: “Sorry if we hurt you”.

Men are said to have filmed horror abuse – the perpetrator denies the act

The 19-year-old defendant denies the allegations. He also claims not knowing that the two girls were minors. But is that actually true? It has now also been alleged in court that the sexual attacks were filmed. However, the court has not yet received any such recordings. The police assume that more people will be charged in the next few days. “This is an absolutely disgusting incident that these young girls have to live with for the rest of their lives,” said policewoman Katarina Carroll.

Meanwhile, three other men between the ages of 19 and 22 have been charged with around 40 crimes each. Charges include rape, indecent treatment of a child under the age of 16, sedation to commit a criminal offense, taking a child for immoral purposes, and assaulting a child with the intent to commit rape.

Also read: Girl (13) kidnapped and raped for eight days

follow News.de already at Facebook and YouTube? Here you will find the latest news, the latest videos, great competitions and a direct line to the editorial team.

sba / bua / news.de

Topics: Australia, rape –

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.