EU abandoned the “questionnaire” on Navalny
The EU and Russia should not exchange “questionnaires“Due to the poisoning of Alexei Navalny, said the official representative of the EU foreign policy Peter Stano to RBC. Earlier, Russian diplomats asked the EU nine questions over Navalny.
- The European Union expects Russia to investigate the politician’s poisoning, which should be carried out in cooperation with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).
- All existing issues should be considered within the framework of procedural rules and deadlines, and not through a public exchange of “questionnaires”, said the EU.
- Russian diplomats have previously pointed to “numerous inconsistencies in this case.” The questions were divided into nine blocks. Among them – “why the government of Germany is so reluctant” provides the results of the analysis of samples of Navalny.
Read on RBC Pro
Maxim Martsinkevich committed suicide in jail
His body found in a solitary confinement cell in the Chelyabinsk jail, from where Maxim Tesak was supposed to be transferred to Moscow. According to preliminary data, Martsinkevich left a suicide note.
- Lawyer Ivan Severovich said that Martsinkevich was depressed psychologically and physically, and did not rule out that he was tortured in Krasnoyarsk.
- Martsinkevich was the founder and ideologist of the informal movement Restrukt, the most famous project of which was Occupy Pedophilia.
- Martsinkevich’s actions were declared illegal and led to the initiation of several criminal cases against him, in particular for inciting ethnic and religious hatred, robbery, hooliganism and inciting hatred and enmity.
The government will spend ₽43 million on crows
To fight the birds that have chosen the territory in the area of the government building, they want highlight RUB 21.3 million each in 2021 and 2022.
- The draft budget provides for the allocation of 21.3 million rubles. in 2021–2022 for the “organization of work to control crow populations on the territory and on the roof of the Russian Government House.”
- In the press service of the Ministry of Natural Resources reportedthat the crows have chosen the roof of the government building, as they feed on the food they find in the nearby Moscow Zoo.
- According to experts, the number of crows in Moscow, depending on the season, can reach 400 thousand, which significantly worsens the ecological state of the capital and damages the greening of the city.