* Variation in futures on the CAC 40 0 # FCE index:
* Variation in futures on the Stoxx 600 0 index # FXXP:
* Securities which are treated ex-dividend .EX.PA
* Update on European markets .EUFR
PARIS, July 6 (Reuters) – Values to follow on Monday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* AIR FRANCE-KLM AIRF.PA – Air France detailed on Friday its intention to cut 6,560 jobs in the airline and a thousand others in its regional subsidiary Hop! to adapt its workforce to the health crisis which is hitting the entire aviation sector hard.
* SANOFI SASY.PA a GLAXOSMITHKLINE GSK.L – Britain to sign £ 500m (624m) agreement with Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline for delivery of 60m doses of COVID-19 vaccine on which the two labs are working in collaboration, according to the Sunday Times.
* SOLOCAL GROUP LOCAL.PA announced Friday the resumption of the listing of its securities this Monday after having concluded with its creditors an agreement to restructure its balance sheet which provides for a capital increase and the entry of new shareholders.
* COMMERZBANK CBKG.DE – Commerzbank chairman Martin Zielke has resigned on Friday, which could help ease tensions with some shareholders, notably the Cerberus fund, unhappy with the performance of Germany’s second largest bank.
THE 7 DAY FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL AGENDA: