Ronaldo refutes any breach of protocols

Cristiano Ronaldo, currently in quarantine in Italy after testing positive for coronavirus in Portugal, said on Friday that he did not “breaks any protocolhealth, in response to statements Thursday by the Italian Minister of Sports.

I am in compulsory quarantine, […] by respecting the laws, rules, protocols and I did not break any protocol“, said the Portuguese star of Juventus, in a live video on Instagram.

CR7 claims to have “all well done“by organizing his return to Italy with a”ambulance plane“, ambulances and avoiding all contact,”all this with permissions“.

A gentleman whose name I won’t say here in Italy, […] said I broke protocol, that’s just a lie. I have respected and I will respect all protocols“, insisted the player.

Italian Minister of Sports Vincenzo Spadafora had estimated Thursday that Ronaldo had been able to violate health rules, in response to a question relating both to the player’s return to Turin but also to his departure for Portugal, ten days earlier, while Juve were in isolation.

The local health authorities in Turin have indeed taken justice last week after the departure of the Portuguese star and other international club bianconero to join their respective selections. The players were then subjected to an isolation procedure in the hotel of Juve after two positive tests at the club.

Those concerned are exposed to a fine, but also to possible sporting sanctions.

Ronaldo, who claims in his video that he does not have the “slightest symptom“, returned to Turin”with a medical flight authorized by the competent health authorities“, had already assured Juventus.

Continuing my quarantine, I am alone, my family is on another floor, we cannot have contact and it will be like this at least for the next ten days“, described Ronaldo on Instagram.

He is already forfeited for the next two matches of the Bianconeri, Saturday against Crotone in Serie A then Tuesday against Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.

The question that torments the supporters of Juve is above all whether the five-time Ballon d’Or will be delivered in time for the Champions League clash against FC Barcelona from Lionel Messi, October 28.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.