Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree: $20.35 per hour / $41,005.25 annually + 10% Bilingual Skill Differential
Remote work opportunity: Work from the comfort of your home!
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. Were looking forBilingual Customer Service Representativesresiding in theDallas, TXmetro area who are motivated, solution-oriented and have a passion for serving customers within our growing Spanish-speaking market. Were seeking outstanding associates who want tokickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative,youll learn insurance inside and out through our paid training and the continuous support of your team and supervisor. Youll show our customers the value and security that comes with being insured by GEICO.Our Customer Service Representatives use compassion and attention to detail to exceed the expectations of our policyholders.
Advance professionally with a company that values diversity and inclusion.
This opportunity is ideal for students, prospective students, and applicants who value continuous learning, as our Customer Service Representatives are constantly challenged to learn and expand their knowledge of the insurance industry and our company. Additionally, GEICO fosters a promotion culture within the company, so opportunities abound for you to advance professionally and be rewarded for hard work and perseverance.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment, and you want to help our clients with their insurance needs, this is your chance to be part of an exceptional team.
As a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative, youll enjoy ourTotal Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Associates must meet performance standards to work remotely
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the GEICO Companies provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.