The Ministry of Education, in charge of Andrea Centurión, communicates that offices have been set up in the interior of the province so that young people can enroll in the Support Program for Argentine Students (Progresar Scholarships). The registration period for this first call will take place until March 31 for Progresar Compulsory, Progresar Superior and Progresar Nursing, while registration for the Progresar Trabajo Line will be available from March to November inclusive.
Through joint work with municipalities of the different departments of the province, registration points were arranged so that students can register for the scholarship without having to travel to the headquarters of the Capital, located in Escuela Activa. In this way, the following venues were arranged:
– Ambato Department: Municipality of Los Varela Employment Secretariat, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Valle Viejo Department: Municipal School No. 1 “Maestra María Emilia Azar” of San Isidro, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
– Municipal School No. 2 “Romís Amado Raiden” in Santa Rosa, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
– Belén Department: Belén Digital Point, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– El Alto Department: Municipal Palace, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Paclín Department: Bus Terminal- ANSES office, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Capital Department: Punto Joven, Maipú N°143 (in front of the UNCa fields), Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
It should be noted that the age requirements to access the program vary according to the line of scholarship, to Progress Mandatory the students must be between 16 and 24 years old, while for the Nursing line they must be 17 years old, but it is not established an upper age limit. For Progresar Superior, between 17 and 24 or up to 30 if they are advanced students, while for Progresar Work between 18 and 24 years, expanding to 40 for those who do not have formal registered work.
Likewise, it is indicated that the income of the family group must not exceed three times the Minimum Vital and Mobile Salary in force in Argentina and the applicants must prove attendance at an educational institution and meet the requirements of academic progress according to the line.
Among the registration news, from the jurisdictional technical team, it was reported that students who attend the “Virgen Niña” Private School in the Capital department and the “Clorinda Orellana Herrera” Private School in the town of Chumbicha, Capayán can now enroll .
Official headquarters in Escuela Activa
Likewise, those interested are reminded that in Escuela Activa (Mate de Luna corner 9 de Julio) there is the official headquarters of Progresar, where students can register and consult, from Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. from 16 to 19 hours.