To bring doctors back to our rural areas and strengthen the local medical offer, the Region proposes to pay health professionals in areas in tension, via a GIP.© John Robert
What profiles recruited?
- Of the general practitionersinitially, who will practice in equipped health centers.
Of the nurses, midwives, massage therapists and other paramedical specialists will be recruited later.
For how long ?
Recruitment under salaried status is planned for two yearsrenewable once.
Priority recruitments in the Cantal and in Ardeche !
Why become a salaried doctor… in a rural area?
- Raison 1 : less paperwork! I have a dedicated medical secretariat.
- Raison 2 : I work fixed and supervised hours and have leave (annual, maternity), which frees up time for my family or to enjoy the beauties of the region.
- Raison 3 : I benefit from a net salary, without rental charges and without equipment costs.
- Raison 4 : I am not alone, I work with a dynamic team within a health center with all the necessary equipment.
- Raison 5 : I have access to a service vehicle to perform my duties.
- Raison 6 : I take advantage of a pleasant living environment with soothing landscapes far from pollution and the stress of city life.
- Raison 7 : I really do my job as a general practitioner without wasting time with constraints.
- Raison 8 : I participate in the fight against medical deserts and guarantee access to local care for many inhabitants.
- Raison 9 : my family and I are well received: my spouse is supported in his job search and we are helped to find childcare solutions.
- Raison 10 : I am accompanied in my administrative steps of installation.
How it works ?
Recruitment under salaried status is carried out thanks to the creation of a public interest group (GIP), in partnership with the Departments of Cantal and Ardèche, the GRCS (regional group of health centers) and FEMASAURA (regional federation of nursing homes).
Read more: "Paramount+ Announces Price Increase for New Premium Plan with Showtime Integration in US"
These schemes are co-financed by the European Union with the ESF.