Saga sold over 68 million units, cementing itself as Rockstar Games’ second most successful franchise.
Everyone knows that Red Dead Redemption 2 It is complete Victory to RockstarHe came in a few months ago Top 10 best selling games in history. Recently, Take-Two confirmed last quarter’s financial resultsAnd it became clear The game starring Arthur Morgan achieved incredible sales figures.
The title comes from up to 44 million Earlier this year, It will be 45 Millions of copies were sold. It goes like this The ninth best-selling game in historyAnd the truth is that it is possible Keep climbing surpass Pokemon blue / red / green / yellow.
Movements are rare List of best-selling games in history Because those are very high numbers, but now it looks like this:
10. WiiFit- 43.8 million Copies were sold
9. Red Dead Redemption 2 – 45 million Copies were sold
8. Pokemon Blue/Green/Red/Yellow – 47.52 million Copies were sold
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 52.9 million Copies were sold
6. Super Mario Bros- 58 million Copies were sold
5.PUBG- 75 million Copies were sold
4.Vee Games- 82.9 million Copies were sold
3. Tetris- 100 million Copies were sold
2. GTA V – 175 million Copies were sold
1. Minecraft- 238 million Copies were sold
We recently learned how this list has undergone some changes in its statistics. Specifically advertised as a take-two GTA 5 sold over 5 million last quarter. No wonder it was launched GTA 6whose Development is on track, GTA 5 touches 200 million in units sold.
“Web junkie. Evangelist on social media. Professional communicator. Amateur explorer. Food practitioner.”