Realme, the secondary brand of Oppo, is preparing to launch a new top smartphone next month. Looks like it’s going to be called Realme Koi.
Realme Koi will be a flagship in the true sense of the word, it will have:
- procesor Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 de tip octa-core;
- Adreno 660 GPU;
- version with 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage space;
- triple camera with 64 Megapixel main sensor;
- 4000 mAh battery with 125W fast charging technology called UltraDART (will charge the battery from 0 to 41% in 5 minutes and from 0 to 100% in 20 minutes);
- Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 interface.
The new Realme smartphone also appeared in the first real images, which presented us with a device with a classic aesthetic, glass construction and an interesting mix of colors (a mixed gradient of blue, orange, red, yellow and even pink).
Even if there are quite small chances to reach the official channel in Romania, for our country we could say that the name is not inspired at all.