Which regions left the “red” zone
Today, according to the decision of the State Commission for TEB and Emergencies, the following have moved to the “yellow” quarantine zone:
- Kherson region.
List of quarantine rules
From now on, new rules will be in effect in the regions that have entered the “yellow” quarantine zone. They will concern mostly unvaccinated citizens.
It is prohibited in the “yellow” quarantine zone:
- the work of educational institutions in which less than 100% of employees are vaccinated with at least one dose;
- holding mass events, with the exception of certification of applicants for education;
- the work of cinemas, theaters and other cultural institutions;
- the work of catering establishments, except for take-out and delivery orders;
- work of gyms, swimming pools;
- the activities of accommodation institutions, except for hotels, sanatoriums and social institutions;
- interregional and international transportation.
These restrictions do not apply if visitors and employees of institutions have a yellow or green vaccination certificate, an international vaccination certificate, a foreign COVID certificate, a negative PCR test result, or a COVID-19 recovery certificate.
Where the lockdown continues to operate
The following remain in the “red” quarantine zone:
- Vinnytsia region.