Florida TV (Berlin) is looking for
Florida TV is a TV production company based in Berlin. We produce entertainment formats such as “Late Night Berlin”, “Joko & Klaas versus ProSieben” or “Joko versus Klaas – the duel around the world”.
We are looking to support our productions from now on full-time and initially limited to the end of December for the location Berlin a 99% capable
Production assistance (m / w / d)
- Support of the production management and the 1st production manager in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of studio productions
- Creation of orders, fee and fee contracts
- Review of receipts, invoices and cash cost statements as well as the independent handling of budgets
- Travel coordination and booking as well as independent preparation and support of driving arrangements during the studio production
- general administrative activities
- Completed commercial training or professional experience in a similar field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in TV / entertainment would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- a reliable and structured as well as responsible, service-oriented way of working
- Resilience even in stressful situations
- good written language and good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
- IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet applications
- Driving license class B
- Independent work with creative freedom and development potential in a friendly working environment in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- A significant entry on your résumé
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date as a PDF file to [email protected]entertainment.de.