Good morning. PlayStation fans advise Sony to fight Microsoft and Xbox. The PS5 loses another console exclusivity. Gears Tactics will receive new content. There is interest in the Xbox Game Pass.
Sit back and enjoy our regular section at breakfast, on the way to work or at any other time In short. Every weekday morning (in exceptional cases later) we bring you the most interesting from the game world.
– PlayStation fans advises Sonyto buy the Japanese giant Konami and invested in new parts Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid a Castlevania. It is a reaction to yesterday’s purchase of Microsoft. The American company behind Xbox bought ZeniMax Media and Bethesda for $ 7.5 billion.
– He’ll get a studio Obsidian Entertainment a chance to return to Fallout and prepare for the sequel to the great action RPG title Fallout: New Vegas? Both Fallout and Obsidian now own Microsoft and after yesterday notification fans turned to the developers who responded with a meme. This can be understood as “never say never”.
¯ _ (tsu) _ / ¯ https://t.co/MqyiuNsWS2
— Obsidian (@Obsidian) September 21, 2020
– Action sci-fi adventure JETT: The Far Shore will not be released at the end of this year, but sometime during 2021. The game is in development for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC. Sony thus lost its second console exclusivity to the launch of the PS5. The first was Ken’s action adventure: Bridge of Spirits.
– Bethesda was originally supposed to save Sony. The Japanese company has an agreed time console exclusivity on the shooter Deathloop from the creators of Dishonored from Arkane Studios and an action horror adventure Ghostwire: Tokyo by The Evil Within of Japanese Tango Gameworks. The former editor-in-chief of Game Informer revealed that Sony should have tried to negotiate exclusivity with Starfield for the PS5 a few months ago.
FUN NOTE: Sony had been negotiating timed exclusivity on Starfield as recently as a few months ago. Going to guess either those talks are done or the price suddenly went way, way up.
— Imran Khan (@imranzomg) September 21, 2020
– Xbox verze Gears Tactics will support cross-save with PC, but only with version via Microsoft Store. Owners of the Steam version are unlucky. We also learned about new content. Robot Jack awaits a tactical Xbox with an Xbox release as a playable character. Furthermore, a new type of powerful enemies with special abilities and more attractive rewards in the form of new equipment. The new content will also get into the PC version.
– Subscription Xbox Game Pass for Xbox and Windows is growing fast. Yesterday, Microsoft boasted that it has more than 15 million users. This means that five million subscribers have been added in the last five months. Microsoft sees the future in the Xbox Game Pass and promises a lot of great games, including its first-party titles on the day of release.
– The remastered Mass Effect trilogy is increasingly likely. After a series of leaks, he comes with another Czech store, Herní svět, which he promised his customers Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered already October 15, 2020 in versions for PS4, Xbox One and Switch. It is interesting that the versions for consoles from Sony and Microsoft should cost 1459 CZK, while on the Switch only 1169 CZK. As soon as the news spread on the Internet, the Game World removed pre-orders from the menu.
— Jawmuncher (@Jawmuncher) September 21, 2020
– He was unannounced a month ago Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered spotted on Amazon. Now him confirms Korean rating agency. She gave the age recommendation of the PS4 version. We expect a remaster of arcade racing at the end of this year on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and also on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and Series S.
– Polish game Medieval Dynasty is doing well. In the preliminary approach on Steam, she managed to attract and the players evaluate the title very positively. They like the setting in the Middle Ages, hunting, survival and the gradual construction of the village. Some are surprised by the absence of major / more serious bugs and issues that accompany most Early Access games. Until September 24, the Medieval Dynasty will sell for € 19.99 (20% discount).
– As we get closer to release Cyberpunk 2077from CD Projekt RED we will find out system requirements for playing the game in 4K resolution, with ray tracing, etc. So far we know minimum and recommended.
– Two not much news for PlayStation fans. Spider-Man Remastered will not be sold in a box (physically) for the PlayStation 5 and unfortunately it will not be possible to use the saved slots from the original PS4 version. Remaster will be included in the Ultimate Edition of the game Spider-Man: Miles Morales and will be available separately, but exclusively digitally through PlayStation Store. This also means that the trophies will be separated. So you can have two platinums from Spider-Man. We also know from the past that the remaster will not be free for the owners of the original Spider-Man from 2018.
no plans to release physically
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) September 20, 2020
Saves won’t transfer from the original game to the Remaster
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) September 20, 2020
I have to admit, I’m still surprised by the huge acquisition. Everything could be expected from Microsoft, but no one could have imagined that the company would buy such a large company. In competition, it’s definitely a plus and all players will benefit, although there is a risk that future games from Bethesda will not be released on PlayStation.