Ice rink schedule:
10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
From Monday to Sunday
Rules to follow
Important: Access to the outdoor rinks is prohibited for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who is in voluntary or compulsory isolation. You must have your state of health assessed before going there.
- Hockey, alone or in groups, is no longer allowed on the borough’s ice rinks due to the new health regulations in force.
- You are invited to practice free skating there, only with the other occupants of your private residence.
- Compliance with instructions and physical distancing measures is mandatory at all times.
- Respect the maximum number of people allowed on the ice (25)
- Permit: Free skating ONLY
- Forbidden: free hockey, organized activities (leagues, tournaments, competitions)
- No access to changing rooms, toilets and chalet
- Mask recommended
- Bring your water bottle
Indoor free skate
Arenas Rolland and Fleury are temporarily closed until further notice, in accordance with government instructions.