Are you planning your next trip to New York? Discover our Black Friday special offers! These offers can be booked until Sunday 27 November 2022 at midnight for travel on the desired date, in 2022 or 2023.
5% discount on the New York Pass
- The New York Pass already allows you to benefit from a significant reduction on all your visits to New York. With Black Friday we give you an extra 5% discount! Now is the time to purchase your New York Pass knowing that New York Passes are valid through the end of December 2023!
- How to benefit from our promotion? Reserve your New York Passes through the New York Pass page on CNEWYORK by midnight on November 27, 2022 and add the code BLACKFRIDAY22NYPASS before proceeding to checkout. You will then see the discount applied automatically. Have a good time! 🙂
5% off all musicals in New York
On Black Friday, we’re giving you a 5% discount on all musicals in New York. How does it work ? Simply add promo code BLACKFRIDAY2022 when making your reservation on our CNEWYORK website. Here are the 15 musicals open to this exceptional promotion:
10% discount on our guided tours in New York
- To make sure you don’t miss a thing of New York, follow our team of francophone guides, certified by the city of New York! We offer a whole program of guided tours in French to discover the must-see places or get off the beaten track. And in celebration of Black Friday, we’re offering you a 10% discount on all tours ordered today, Friday 25 November 2022.
- To benefit from this discount, simply send us an email to [email protected] indicating the visit you are interested in, the date and the number of people. To see our different tours, go to our page dedicated to guided tours in New York.
More offers coming to CNEWYORK!
- We have a number of new features in store for you in the coming weeks… To be informed about our new offers, especially our activities in New York and our guided tours of New York in French, subscribe to our newsletter: it’s free! Enter your e-mail address in the form below and click on “I subscribe”.