YOUR TASKS WITH US
When Online Marketing Manager – Display & Paid Social (m/w/d) you are responsible for the control and further development of our display and paid social channels.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of display and paid social campaigns – especially in the area of native advertising & Facebook ads
- Analysis & interpretation of performance as well as deriving optimization measures
- Control of the campaigns according to specified KPI
- Identify and test new publishers
- Driving the strategic development of the channels
YOU SHOULD BRING
- At least one year of professional experience in Display & Paid Social
- Experience in the performance-oriented optimization of display and paid social campaigns
- Enjoy operational and strategic campaign management
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU
- Highly motivated colleagues: Be part of our diverse team of experts who together shape the future of the healthcare system
- Start-up mentality: Work with international colleagues, celebrate our successes at team events and take responsibility from day 1
- Personal development: With our flat hierarchies and our feedback-oriented culture, we want to continuously promote your personal growth
- Attractive entry-level package: Of course, we offer you the free choice of your operating system, competitive remuneration, as well as flexible working hours and unlimited home office options.
- Relaxed working atmosphere: In our office in the heart of Hamburg we take care of your well-being with free drinks, fruit, etc.
Contact person: Ms. Akuela Xhebexhia
Telephone: 040 99 99 79 21
We are a highly motivated team of experts from a wide variety of fields (data science, psychology, nutritional sciences, medicine, business) who want to revolutionize health care together with scientifically based products.
As a digital health company, it has been our mission since 2019 to support patients with digital programs to change their lifestyle and thus lead a healthier and longer life. For our therapies we combine behavioral and neuroscientific findings with current approaches from AI research.
Our first product zanadio was approved as the third digital health application ever in October and is aimed at people with obesity.
Are you ready to become part of our diverse team and work with us to advance digitalization in the health sector? Then apply now!