which hit like a small bomb: Gamescom 2022 will take place without Nintendo. GamesWirtschaft reported last week that Nintendo is instead participating in a public summer tour with many stops this year. Preliminary dates and locations are now available holiday.
You visit festivals, family celebrations, amusement parks and city festivals with an Airstreamer and VW Bulli in places such as Berlin, Hanover, Dresden, Leipzig, Munich, Frankfurt and Oberhausen. Is your city included?
The preliminary program of the tour:
- 19.06. SWR Summer Festival / open air area at Technik Museum, Speyer
- 24. – 26.06. MASH Munich, Olympic Park in Munich
- 25. – 26.06. 18th Children’s and Youth Festival, Schlossplatz / Stuttgart
- 16 – 17 July Dahme family day
- 19. – 20.07. Pelzerhaken family festival
- 22. – 24.07. Grömitz family celebration
- 23. – 24.07. Legoland Germany Resort / Guenzburg
- 26/07 – 27/07 Family celebration in Heiligenhafen
- 29. – 31.07. Niendorfer Hafentage / Niendorf
- 30. – 31.07. Allgäu Park Center / Leutkirch
- 06. – 07.08. Holiday park / Hassloch
- 12. – 14.08. Maschsee-Fest, Familienwiese / Hannover
- 12. – 14.08. Main Matsuri 2022, Walter-von-Cronberg-Platz / Frankfurt am Main
- 19. – 21.08. Dresden city festival, family meadow Elbufer / Dresden
- 20. – 21.08. Serengeti Park / Hodenhagen
- 27/08 – 28/08 LVZ Children and Youth Festival, Augustusplatz Leipzig
- 17. – 18.09. OKIDOKI festival for children and families, outdoor park at Charlottenburg Palace / Berlin
- 01. – 02.10. Center, Luise-Albertz-Platz / Oberhausen
Sea gameseconomy the program will be family oriented like the places. For the Gamescom-inclined visitor, the games on display are unlikely to be attractive because they have already been released. Nintendo Switch Sports, Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are commonplace, along with the occasional Just Dance 22 and Mario Party Superstars. Participation campaigns, gifts and photo stations should also inspire.
Artwork: Super Mario Odyssey, nintendo