Xiaomi has announced the release of a mobile phone Redmi 10A The new is the modern version of the Redmi 9A, which is similar to it in many specifications such as the front and rear camera and also the same processor, but differs in some specifications to be the best, i.e. that it has the fingerprint that it was not present in the old version, which many people prefer to get the highest degree of security.
Mobile Redmi 10A
The phone specifications are presented through the following lines, including:
- The external dimension of the phone is 9 x 77.1 x 9 mm and its weight is 194 grams.
- The phone works with two SIM cards and there are dedicated places inside.
- The phone works with all generations of networks, be it the second, third or fourth.
- The whole phone is made of plastic.
- As for the phone screen, it takes the form of a notch in the center of the screen, and comes from a 53-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch, with the screen which supports the display size of 20: 9, which gives the impression of a big screen for the phone.
- The phone has a special place to put additional memory used to increase the space in the phone and its size reaches 512GB for storing movies, series and videos.
- As for the front camera, it is a 5 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- As for the rear camera, it is a 13 megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The phone contains GPS for geolocation, as well as all other navigation systems, namely A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- The phone is equipped with security systems, both by fingerprinting and by unlocking the face of the phone owner, which is unlocked with the face.
- The phone comes in different colors, which are black, blue and gray, and in a distinctive way.
- android phone
- The phone comes with a battery capacity of 5000mAh.
At the end of a mobile article Redmi 10A We have mentioned all the specifications in the new version announced by Xiaomi, both from the inside and from the outside, so as to identify them before purchasing to see if these specifications are appropriate or not.