Of the nine Mobile Legends heroes on this list, some of them get a significant buff so they are predicted to break through the meta.
Mobile Legends just arrived patch 1.6.10. Of update the, Moonton releases new Hero, Aulus. In addition, Kimmy also gets revamp in the form of adjustment of strength to skill – Energy Transformation that lowers damageher, but increased her attack speed.
In addition to the new Hero and revamp, patch 1.6.10 also brings some power changes, starting from buff and nerf. In this article, KINCIR has summarized a row of Heroes who have received buff on patch 1.6.10 along with the prediction of such adjustment to meta.
Buff Hero Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.10
- Skill Pasif – Transform: Calculation shield that can be earned is now converted to 500 + 3*the total Soul Steal stack collected.
- Skill 1 – Soul Steal: Increases attack speed, so Aldous can attack fast-moving enemies. Then, gain stack The gain from eliminating non-Hero units is increased from one stack become two stack.
- Skill 2 – Explosion: Immune effect against Basic Attack removed. Then, the reduction effect damage from enemy attack reduced to 30% damage reduction just.
- Skill Ultimate – Chase Fate: Effect duration stun when it hits the opponent slightly reduced.
Prediction: Aldous got buff which is significant enough to sustain its performance in combat. Because, he is now easier to collect stack – Soul Steal to upgrade damage-nya.
Despite the decline durability from skill – Explosion, Aldous still benefits from the numbers shieldIt now depends on achievement stack – Soul Steal.
- Passive Skill – Shadow Combo: Reduction of duration cooldown for skill 1 and 2 increased from one second to two seconds.
- Skill 1 – Dance of Blades: Base Damage gain increased from 160—260 Magic Damage to 180—255 Magic Damage.
- Skill Ultimate – Shadow Assault: Skill cooldown duration reduced from 42—34 seconds to 34—26 seconds.
Prediction: Karina got buff slightly strong to increase his attack power in battle. With reduced duration cooldown on the whole skillher, Karina is predicted to become even more sustain and adaptive in any combat conditions.
On the other hand, Karina also got a total gain increase damage, being able to use skillher much more often on patch this time.
- Passive Skill – Spiritual Unity: Bonus Magic Power from Verri’s attack increased from 80% Magic Power to 100% Magic Power.
- Skill 2 – Energy Impact: Duration cooldown reduced from 6.5 seconds to 5 seconds only.
Prediction: Actually, Pharsa is currently one of the strongest heroes who is quite feared. In the competitive scene alone, Pharsa is still quite often found as an option Strong High Ground Hero.
Of course with buff this time, Pharsa will be stronger in terms of increasing Burst Damage. No wonder, if Pharsa is predicted to be one of the most favorite Hero Mage later.
- Skill 1 – Burst Fireball: Valir will now get one charge every time you eliminate a minion using skill – Burst Fireball.
Prediction: With the addition of new effects, Valir can now become one of the High Ground Heroes who are good enough to do clearing minion with skill – Burst Fireball.
Unfortunately, the clearing ability minion Valir predicted still wasn’t strong enough. Because, Mobile Legends currently has many stronger High Ground Heroes, such as Chang’e or Pharsa. Especially, charge skill can only be obtained if minion eliminated, not from hit.
No wonder, if buff Valir is predicted to be less effective to support his battle performance which is considered quite weak at this time.
- Basic Attributes: Base Physical Defense increased from 20 Physical Defense to 25 Physical Defense.
- Skill 2 – Force Swing: Duration cooldown reduced from 7-4 seconds to 6-4 seconds.
Prediction: Alpha get buff in terms of durability due to increased Physical Defense. This increase is quite good enough to support Alpha when fighting on the front lines.
On the other hand, Alpha also gets a duration reduction cooldown on skill – Force Swing. Reduction of duration cooldown This allows Alpha to fight aggressively while defending against enemy attacks. Because, skill both of which can provide HP regeneration every time it is used.
- Basic Attributes: The EXP reward when the enemy kills the Doppleganger is slightly reduced. However the Gold reward was slightly increased on mid and late game.
Prediction: The reduction in EXP rewards when the enemy kills Doppleganger Sun is a significant change. Because, Sun now no longer has to worry about the enemy EXP difference which is quite large.
With this change, Sun is predicted to be a bit easier to deal with his enemies in lane without having to worry about missing a level.
- Skill 1 – Tornado Strike: Base Damage increased from 280—480 Physical Damage to 320—520 Physical Damage. However, the Physical Attack bonus is reduced from 90% Physical Attack to 80% Physical Attack only.
Prediction: Fanny gets a slightly advantageous buff to deal high Burst Damage. Unfortunately, this is considered quite minor. So, Fanny is predicted to still have a performance that is not much different from the previous patch.
- Skill Ultimate – Death Sonata: Granger can now cancel the Death Sonata and restore it cooldown which corresponds to the number of bullets remaining.
Prediction: Granger is now much more flexible to use Death Sonata at the right time. Because, he can cancel skill if the enemy is already far from the attack range.
Skill 1 – Ancient Seed: Fixed the coverage area of the exploded Seed for effect taunt to the enemy.
Prediction: Buff What Belerick got was very small. Even, buff it’s just a form of correction—fixing the scope area-of-effect (AoE) confused on patch previously. No wonder, if buff is predicted not to support Belerick’s performance in patch this time.
Aldous, Karina, Pharsa, and Sun are the four names of Heroes who are predicted to get a pretty good performance increase from buff on patch 1.6.10. With these upgrades, you can use all four to climb the Rank ladder on patch this time.
What do you think about the row of Heroes who get buff on patch 1.6.10 above? Please write your opinion in the comments column. Also, stay up to date with the latest information about Mobile Legends only at KINCIR, yes!