Miscellaneous facts. Chimney fire: she is burned on the arm

The start of a fire due to a chimney fire broke out this Sunday around 3 p.m., at 10, rue du Luxembourg, in Russange.

The Audun-le-Tiche, Ottange and Villerupt firefighters, under the orders of Lieutenant Christian Cendecki, battled for two good hours to contain the fire that had taken in the chimney flue.

A 53-year-old woman suffered burns to her forearm. She was transferred to Bel-Air hospital. Gendarmes from the Thionville company were also on site.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.