Microsoft Copilot is provided in Windows 11, Microsoft 365, Edge, and Bing. Microsoft said Copilot provides a seamless, AI-powered experience across all applications and devices.
Microsoft also announced several interesting new experiences so that its users can be more productive, fueled by creativity, and meet individual and business needs.
Oohya! Also read: Failing to cast a spell on the Javanese, the Dutch Company’s sorcerer returned from Kartasura via the Grobogan area
“With the convergence of chat interfaces and large language models, you can now ask anything you want in everyday language, and the technology is smart enough to answer, create, or take action,” said Microsoft Corporate Vice President & Consumer Chief Marketing Officer, Yusuf Mehdi, in a release issued by Microsoft Indonesia, Friday (22/9/2023). Microsoft views this as a copilot that can help navigate any task.
The details, as explained in the release, are as follows:
• Microsoft Copilot – Microsoft AI capabilities have been unified into a single experience called Microsoft Copilot. Copilot uniquely combines web context and intelligence, job data, and whatever is happening on your PC to provide better assistance. Privacy and security, Microsoft says, are guaranteed. This simple, seamless experience will be available for free on Windows 11, Microsoft 365, and the Edge and Bing web browsers. All are available as applications or can appear on their own when needed by simply right clicking. Copilot is one of those AI experiences that can be used for anything. Copilot will begin rolling out in its initial form in the next release of Windows 11 starting September 26.
Oohya! Also read: Ki Ageng Selo, great-grandson of the King of Majapahit in Grobogan, answers accusations of being afraid of blood
• Windows 11 Update – There are more than 150 new features. These features will empower users to create things faster, complete tasks with ease, and reduce cognitive load. This turns a previously complex task into a simple one. The update includes Copilot integration, new Outlook for Windows, new capabilities in AI-enhanced Paint and Photos, updated Clipchamp and Notepad, modernized File Explorer, and new natural voices in Narrator to improve accessibility and productivity. This update will make Windows the destination for the best AI experiences, and will be available from September 26, along with the latest update for Windows 11, version 22H2.
• New features in Bing and Edge – These features include personalized answers based on chat history, improvements to OpenAI’s DALL.E 3 model in Bing Image Creator, and new Content Credentials that use cryptographic methods to add invisible digital watermarks to all AI-generated images in Bing, complete with the time and date they were created. Users can use Bing Chat today with Microsoft Edge or at bing.com/chat. The new features will become available soon.
Oohya! Also read: Originally Helping the British Conquer Java, the Many Temples in Java Become an Excuse for the Sepoy Army to Fight the British
• Copilot in Microsoft Shopping – Bing and Edge can now provide more tailored recommendations and best prices based on user requests, powered by AI. Users will also soon be able to use saved photos or images as a starting point for shopping.
• Bing Chat Enterprise Update – More than 160 million Microsoft 365 users already have access to Bing Chat Enterprise at no additional cost, and Bing Chat Enterprise is now available in the Microsoft Edge mobile app. Multimodal visual search and Image Creator will also be added to enhance creativity in the workplace.
Oooh! Also read: Had an Angelic Mother-in-law, Raden Patah’s younger brother never bowed to his mother-in-law
• Microsoft 365 Copilot for Enterprise – Will be generally available to enterprise customers from November 1, 2023 along with Microsoft 365 Chat, this is a new AI assistant that will change the way you work.
#Microsoft #Copilot #Innovative #Friend #Microsoft #Windows #Microsoft #Edge #Bing