Michael Schumacher: Finally wonderful Schumi news! Fans are happy – “It says in the room that …”
on 04.03.2020 at 10:26 a.m.-
For more than six years now, fans of Michael sSchumacher on messages from her idol. In December 2013, the best racing driver of all time had a serious skiing accident. With a traumatic brain injury he was in the hospital for a long time, later he came back to Switzerland for rehab to his family.
There is news from Michael sSchumacher Hardly, the family makes almost no information about the health of the seven-time Formula 1 world champion public.
There is now wonderful news from the son of Michael sSchumacher, According to his own information, his son Mick is about to jump into Formula 1.
Michael Schumacher – follows Mick in his footsteps
“It says in the room that I will be in Formula 1 in 2021,” says Michael Schumacher’s son, who is currently competing in Formula 2 for the Prema Powerteam.
Mick in his father’s footsteps?
At the same time, Mick Schumacher is already part of Ferrari’s junior department. “I want to gain as much experience as possible from Ferrari,” said Mick, whose father Michael Schumacher had shaped an era from 1996 to 2006.
+++ Michael Schumacher: Shocking hospital video! This sight disturbs the fans +++
Between 2000 and 2004 Michael Schumacher celebrated five World Cup titles in a row with Scuderia. Back then, Schumi dominated Formula 1 at will and set one record after the other.
Mick Schumacher in the formula classes
In 2015 Mick Schumacher started in Formula 4. In his first season, he finished 10th there. In 2016 he switched to the Prema Powerteam and started. Mick ended the season in 2nd place and rose to Formula 3.
In his first Formula 3 season in 2017, he finished twelfth. The following year, he then secured the European Formula 3 championship and qualified for promotion to Formula 2.
+++ Formula 1: Big concern for Sebastian Vettel! Now it is clear that he … +++
Mick Schumacher took 12th place in the 2019 Formula 2 season. After all: Mick Schumacher won the race in Hungary.
Michael Schumacher’s son is very confident for his second season in Formula 2: “So far in every series it was the case that I was better in the second year. Then I felt better in the car and in the series. I feel the same way in Formula 2. ”
+++ Bundesliga: New kick-off times! DFL with radical changes – and the fans are frustrated +++
The Formula 2 season in Bahrain begins on March 21. From then on, Mick can prove whether he has what it takes to jump into the premier class.
This is Michael Schumacher:
- Born on January 3, 1969 in Hürth.
- In 1991 Schumacher entered the Formula 1 stage. He drove for the Jordan racing team for a year.
- He then switched to Renault. With Renault he celebrated his first two world titles in 1994 and 1995.
- From 1996 to 2006 he started for Ferrari. With the Scuderia, he won five more world titles between 2000 and 2004.
- He only resigned in 2006, then Schumi made his Formula 1 comeback at Mercedes in 2010. He started three seasons for the Silver Arrows. However, he could not build on the success of previous years.
- In 2013 Michael Schumacher seriously injured himself while skiing
- Since then, the ex-world champion has completely disappeared from the public eye
Formula 1 in the starting blocks
This year’s Formula 1 season begins a week earlier at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne, where the first World Championship points are awarded.
Who can attack Mercedes?
Defending champion Lewis Hamilton is another favorite this year. At the first test drives in Barcelona, the Silver Arrows were once again extremely strong. And all fans wonder: who should stop Hamilton?
>> Formula 1: formidable Ferrari shock! Sebastian Vettel away – and then THAT too
Verstappen makes a good impression
Red Bull made a good impression in the first test drives. Last year Max Verstappen took 3rd place in the overall ranking. Can the Dutch attack at the top this year?
Sainz wants to confirm surprise
One of the big surprises of the previous season was Carlos Sainz, who finished 6th in the McLaren. The Spaniard wants to confirm this surprise in 2020. Now the only thing that matters is whether his team provides him with a powerful car.
This is Mick Schumacher:
- Born on March 22, 1999 in Vufflens-le-Chateau (Switzerland).
- In 2008 Mick Schumacher made his first attempts at karting. He started under the pseudonym Mick Betsch so as not to attract too much attention.
- In 2015 he started in Formula 4, where he finished 2nd overall in 2016 and moved up to Formula 3.
- In Formula 3, he finished the 2017 season in 12th place. In 2018 he won the Formula 3 championship and thus got his starting place for Formula 2, where he has been driving since 2019.
Is the Ferrari weakness just a bluff?
Many fans and experts suspect that Ferrari is only simulating the current weakness in order to believe the competition is safe. Accordingly, Ferrari would really crank up at the season opener in Melbourne on March 15 and surprise the competition. The Scuderia itself refers these conjectures to the realm of fables. After all, the findings from the test drives are far too important for a racing team to make Ferrari appear deliberately weaker there. The commentary >>
Instead, it seems Ferrari has lost even more on Mercedes compared to last season. The silver arrows again seem to be the measure of all things, caused a stir in the first tests with a crazy innovation. Here all the details >>
The racing teams and their pilots 2020:
- Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton, Valtteri Bottas
- Ferrari: Sebastian Vettel, Charles Leclerc
- Renault: Daniel Ricciardo, Esteban Ocon *
- Red Bull: Max Verstappen, Alexander Albon
- Alfa Romeo: Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi
- Alpha Tauri (previously Toro Rosso): Pierre Gasly, Daniil Kwjat
- Williams: George Russell, Nicholas Latifi *
- Haas: Kevin Magnussen, Romain Grosjean
- McLaren: Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz
* = Debutant
Hamiton can catch up with Schumacher
Will Lewis Hamilton become world champion again? The Briton only needs a title to catch up with Michael Schumacher. Even if Hamilton succeeds: For the German racing fans, the icon Schumi is untouchable and will remain the greatest racing driver of all time.
Does Mick Schumacher follow in daddy’s footsteps?
For Sebastian Vettel, the Schumi footsteps turned out to be too big. Now Michael Schumacher’s millions of fans hope that son Mick can fill them out. Last but not least, Schumi’s long-time companion Ross Brawn was able to determine that he is not only emulating his father, but is already very similar in some respects. The former Ferrari manager experienced goosebumps that you can read here >>
After his victory in the Formula 3 European Championship, Mick Schumacher was in Formula 2 in 2018. He did not consider changing teams. “It was obvious to continue with Prema after we had been working together and growing together for so long. I am grateful to you for trusting me and will do everything possible to show that you are right, ”said Schumacher. (dhe)