Memphis’ 2021 is on the way to a record. The Dutchman’s numbers this year are among the best scoring records in all of Europe. Four months after the end of the year, Barça’s ‘9’ has participated in 38 goals, 25 scoring them and 13 serving them. Authentic crack records. Now that he has become one of the new leaders of the Blaugrana, he will have the possibility of increasing this data.
Robert Lewandowsi leads the classification. The Polish striker drops goals from his pockets and has already scored 44 goals in 2021 (seven this season), in addition to having served six assists. So he is the player with the highest scoring participation in Europe, with 50 goals.
He is closely followed by Messi who, despite not having made his debut with Paris Saint-Germain yet, his brilliant records during the first part of the year with Barça place him with a participation of 47 goals (33 scored and 14 assisted).
Haaland, meanwhile, has scored 33 goals and served nine assists in 2021, a total participation in 44 goals.. Therefore, he surpasses Kylian Mbappé by four goals, who has scored 32 goals and served eight assists.
Surpass big stars
Memphis is already pulling the car in Barcelona. In the three days in which he has participated as a Blaugrana, he has scored two goals and distributed an assist. Figures that, added to the brilliant records with Olympique de Lyon, allow him to be the fifth player with the highest scoring participation in all of Europe.
The Dutchman served a measured center to the head of Gerard Piqué to open the can against Real Sociedad, was in charge of scoring the only Blaugrana goal in the 1-1 against Athletic Club in San Mamés and scored the winning goal against Getafe (2-1).
In fact, in addition to being a natural goalscorer, he also has the nose of an assistant. He has served 13 goals, just one behind Leo Messi, who leads this section in the standings. The season with Barça has only just begun and he will be able to add to his records.
He is ahead of world-class forwards. Next on the list is Villarreal striker Gerard Moreno, who has seen the door 24 times in 2021 and has distributed 12 assists. Below are followed by names of the caliber of Romelu Lukaku (35), Cristiano Ronaldo (33) or Karim Benzema and Harry Kane (32).
Here are the records of Europe’s fittest forwards in 2021:
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) | 50: 44 goals and 6 assists.
- Leo messi (PSG) | 47: 33 goals and 14 assists.
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) | 44: 33 goals and 11 assists
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG) | 40: 32 goals and 8 assists
- Memphis Depay (Barça) | 38: 25 goals and 13 assists
- Gerard Moreno (Villarreal) | 36: 24 goals and 12 assists
- Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea) | 35: 26 goals and 9 assists
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) | 33: 29 goals and 4 assists
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) | 32: 27 goals and 5 assists
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) | 32: 24 goals and 8 assists
- Antoine Griezmann (Atlético de Madrid) | 32: 22 goals and 10 assists