- World hunger Help
Have you set yourself the goal of investing your personality, your skills and your time where it is worth investing? In a job that is exciting and pursues clear goals? Welcome to the World hunger Help!
We are one of the largest and most respected private development cooperation and humanitarian aid organizations in Germany. As a politically and denominationally independent organization, our value-based actions are always based on ethical ones Principles. Our vision is clear: “Zero hunger until 2030” – If you would like to advance this common mission and support us in the fight against hunger worldwide, we look forward to receiving your application as:
Marketing Operations Manager*in
Office Bonn / Berlin
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and is initially limited to two years, with good prospects of permanent employment. The office is in Bonn and / or Berlin, Germany. Working in the home office is possible at any time in coordination with your team.
Welthungerhilfe wants to proactively shape changes in the context of digitization as an organization and has launched a customer experience management project for this purpose. As Marketing Operations Manager, you will work together with our Digital Transformation Office, the technical project management and external service providers on the further development of internal IT systems and constantly drive the change in thinking and working methods in the direction of data-based and support-centered communication. Using your professional expertise, you will ensure that the project runs smoothly and help Welthungerhilfe to position itself for the future with this project in the “Marketing & Communications” area.
Your most important activities
- In close cooperation with the technical project management, you will take on an important role in the selection and introduction of suitable software solutions (operational CRM, analytical CRM, marketing automation, etc.).
- As a professional CRM expert in the field of marketing and communication, you will act as a counterpart to the technical project management of the Digital Transformation Office, which is promoting the digital change within Welthungerhilfe throughout the organization.
- You regularly coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders, in particular with the management level, the target group and channel managers, data management experts and the IT project management.
- You support the experts in the implementation of supporter journeys and touchpoint mappings.
- You will independently plan and manage the development of rollout concepts including the organization of workshops, advanced training and the training of key users.
- The creation of process documentation and training documents, as well as support in project administration are part of your routine tasks.
- You support and accompany users in testing functionalities as well as in interfaces and data migration.
- You have a university degree or a higher education or training in the field of marketing, sales or business administration.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of CRM, marketing operations or data management.
- You have extensive experience in dealing with CRM systems (including operational / analytical CRM) as well as in the active design of workflows, processes and journeys.
- You have initial experience with Microsoft PowerBI and data warehouse solutions.
- You are confident in dealing with agile and collaborative forms of work and can also inspire employees with less experience.
- You distinguish yourself through an analytical-conceptual way of working in combination with implementation strength and excellent knowledge of O365.
- You are experienced in collecting and analyzing business requirements, modeling and optimizing business processes and implementing technical specifications.
- Due to your high customer and service orientation, independence and positive tackle mentality, you succeed in motivating colleagues across all hierarchical levels.
- Test management, user support and end user training are no stranger to you.
- Welthungerhilfe works in almost 40 countries. English is easy to use and fluent in the document.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an extremely committed team and a responsible and interesting area of responsibility. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees as well as the compatibility of work and private life. This includes flexible working hours and working in the home office. Our remuneration is based on an in-house and transparent tariff system. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which you can find under Our services can see.
We look forward to receiving your application by October 27, 2021 via our Online Recruiting System. Your contact person is Sarah Liem-Hartmann. Welthungerhilfe is committed to combating terrorism in all of its activities. Accordingly, applicants are checked against sanction lists before each employment offer.
* Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive work environment that is free from discrimination. We look forward to applications from suitably qualified people from all parts of society.