To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager (m / f / d) in PR & Marketing with a permanent, part-time contract as soon as possible.
A necessary requirement is a successfully completed degree with a focus on marketing or a comparable training with several years of sound professional experience. We will be happy to discuss the division of the weekly hours (approx. 25) with you. In the future, the position can be expanded full-time.
We also expect:
– Knowledge of Adbobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
– Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress)
– Experience in online marketing (SEO, SEA) and social media marketing
– Strong communication skills, creativity and organizational skills
– Exact, structured and reliable way of working
– Very good MS Office knowledge
Commitment, a high degree of independence, the ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience as well as secure IT skills round off your profile.
– Marketing and communication activities in coordination with the PR & Marketing management
– Support in converting documents to the new CD
– Create and edit graphics or documents in InDesign (flyers, leaflets, mailings, etc.)
– Maintenance of the homepage as well as maintenance of our key figures and company profiles on external portals
– Creation, dispatch and success measurement of customer mailings
– Creation of internal and external newsletters
– Research and documentation work as well as any administrative activities (updating and maintaining the press review, budget management, media planning, etc.)
– Support in the management of events
We offer you:
An interesting, varied job in an innovative and future-oriented company. Performance-based remuneration and corresponding social benefits are appropriate for the position.
We also offer:
– An excellent working atmosphere and a fair working culture
– Flexible working hours
– Individual development
– A modern work environment and equipment
– Employer-funded pension
– Possibility of leasing company bikes through salary conversion
– Discounted membership in one of the most modern multifunctional sports and leisure facilities in the Schweinfurt area
As a subsidiary of two well-known regional private banks, MLF Mercator-Leasing GmbH & Co. Finanz-KG, founded in 1991, is a Germany-wide financial company with a focus on leasing and rental business.
The approximately 120 employees look after around 57,000 commercial and public law customers. The company, which is headquartered in Schweinfurt, had total assets of € 1 billion on June 30, 2020.
More information can be found here.
Your way to us:
We look forward to your detailed application, gladly by email. If you have any questions about the job advertisement, you can contact Brigitte Walter directly at any time (Tel .: 09721 4747-105).