Maytronics – market leader in the field of autom.
Pool cleaning robot searches for the location
Bunger & Frese GmbH in Achim a Marketing Manager (m / f / d)
We, Bunger und Frese GmbH, have been successful on the market as a wholesaler of swimming pool technology since 1972. We sell almost all technical components that are needed to build a pool. Since mid-2020 we have been a subsidiary of Maytronics, Ltd, the global market leader in the field of automatic pool cleaning robots, the Dolphine.
Exceptional Experience – The Maytronics slogan when it comes to the cleaning results of the dolphins is also very important to us. Are you ready to ensure an exceptional dolphin experience? Then become part of our team!
We are looking for someone as soon as possible
Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
You will work directly with the management, the English speaking marketing team of Maytronics and on a European level with other subsidiaries.
- Planning and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns (online and offline) for new and existing products to increase general awareness of Maytronics products among target customers and specialist dealers
- Improvement and optimization of all digital platforms from Maytronics / Bunger & Frese (portals and websites). You plan, create and constantly work on optimizing digital marketing initiatives, including organic search campaigns, earned media and paid digital channels
- You manage and optimize all digital platforms and develop online presences on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Management of customer data stored in Salesforce, which can be used by the sales and marketing teams for campaigns, sales initiatives and other promotions
- You are in direct contact with Maytronics to coordinate marketing activities and introduce them to the German market.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing activities and track the
Expenditures based on budgeted resources.
- You are consistently looking for new ways to increase and optimize the ROI on marketing spend
- Planning and implementation of trade fairs, events and other customer events
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in German + English)
- Experience working with global marketing teams or in a global environment
- Experience with digital marketing technology, digital ecosystem and digital expertise (SEO, websites – development, requirements, UX, journey building, analysis, channels and optimization, etc.).
- Work comfortably with CRM and environments using marketing automation software
- Understanding of web and application development and support projects
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Skills and competencies in budget management
- Analytical skills to predict and identify trends and challenges
- Experience with data analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methods in B2B / B2C sales and digital marketing
Education and work experience:
- Completed degree (BA or Master) in marketing or comparable training with extensive experience in marketing
- 4 to 7 years of professional experience in the field are required
What we offer you:
- An appealing, varied work environment with a lot of creative freedom
- A secure job in a future-proof industry
- Of course, a performance-based remuneration
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to meeting you. Send Ms. Alina Heitmann your complete application stating your desired salary and your earliest starting date: a.heitmann[AT]schwimmbad-technik.de
Bunger and Frese GmbH, In den Ellern 1, 28832 Achim
Marketing Manager (m / f / d) permanent position full-time Bunger & Frese GmbH Achim Wholesale Marketing, PR permanent position full-time With professional experience We, the Bunger and Frese GmbH, have been successful in the market as a wholesaler of swimming pool technology since 1972. We sell almost all technical components that are needed to build a pool.
Achim, Lower Saxony, Germany
Bünger & Frese GmbH
Bünger & Frese GmbH