| 4 hours ago
The Minister of Education, Fethi Sellaouti paid a working visit to the governorate of Mahdia on Monday, April 5, 2021 to monitor the progress of the implementation of a number of educational projects in the region. , in the presence of the Governor of Mahdia Abdelfattah Chakchouk, the regional education commissioner, delegates, presidents of municipalities, representatives of national organizations and a number of central, regional and local education officials.
The visit included the following educational institutions:
– Monitoring of the progress of the works of the development project of the high school of Souassi, where the percentage of progress in the completion of the first phase has reached 70% and includes the maintenance of the kitchen and the gym for a total amount of 537 thousand dinars, and a second tranche has been programmed in the 2021 budget for the maintenance of sports spaces and certain classrooms at an estimated cost of 550 thousand dinars.
– Inspection of the progress of the work of a global maintenance project for the development of the college of Souassi, financed by the European Investment Bank, and the progress achieved reached 70%, with a commitment to take measures to create a primary school in addition to the college.
– Inspection of the basic structure of the El Basra primary school of the Chorbane delegation, where a commitment was made to allocate an amount of 600 thousand dinars for its integral maintenance.
– Inspection of the basic structure of the classrooms of El Mzehda primary school and a commitment was made to immediately set up a health unit for the educational framework.
– Examination of the progress of the work of the overall maintenance program of the primary school of El Ayayta in Sidi Alouane, with a cost of 660 thousand dinars, and the rate of progress of the works has reached 80%.
– Allocation of a sum of money for the completion of a retaining wall to protect the high school of Sakiet El Khadem and its perimeter.
– Examination of the progress of the work of the first phase of the project for the completion of a complete maintenance of the Ibn Rochd high school at a cost of 1,800 thousand dinars. It was agreed with the contractor to meet the deadline for the work before mid-September to guarantee the start of the school year.
– Review of the completion of the first phase of the Lycée Pilote de Mahdia, which will open its doors to students during the next school year.