Luiz Henrique says goodbye at the League amid the controversy: “Another annulment”

The Brazilian soccer player still has one last league duel pending in Fluminense’s visit to Botafogo

Luiz Henrique faces his last week before traveling to Seville. The Brazilian striker played his last league game at home, in the match that Fluminense beat Avaí FC (2-0) corresponding to matchday 13 of the Brazilian Championship.

The young Real Betis attacker said goodbye to his fans with a good game, in which he played 88 minutes and was only substituted in the final stretch with everything decided. He will still have one last duel in the national championship against Botafogo, but that will be at home, in the Nilton Santos Olympic Stadium. Before, if Fernando Diniz thinks it appropriate, he will have had the opportunity to say goodbye to his team at the Copa do Brazilin which this Thursday Fluminense faces Cruzeiro.

After that match against Botafogo on 26-J, Luiz Henrique will travel to Spain on July 1 and will start the pre-season with Betis four days later. Before that, predictably, his signing will be made official and he will be presented to the fans.

Although the young player from Rio de Janeiro is very close to his idea of ​​​​leaving Fluminense in Champions League positions – he is now sixth – he will not be able to prevent controversy from continuing to surround his transfer.

In its day it already provoked protests, demonstrations and riots. And the president of the Flu, Mario Bittencourt, he had to come to the fore, give explanations and point out that he had sold out of necessity, not for pleasure. “The first proposal was for 5 million euros and for 100% of the pass. At that time we had the sales of Nino and Gabriel Teixeira in progress, which did not occur due to circumstances beyond our control. So we accepted and kept the 15% of a future sale. Was it a wonderful sale? No. It was a market necessity“, he pointed out in reference to the transfer to Betis of Luiz Henrique.

And now, after Fluminense has supposedly found him a substitute, the criticism is getting worse. According to Jorge Nicola, a specialist in the Brazilian transfer market, Fluminense have managed to loan the striker until the end of the season Marrony, 23, who plays for Midtjyllandfrom Denmark.

A footballer who has not exactly excited the fans. “The austerity of these guys is disgusting… Marrony probably earns 5 times more than Luiz Henrique… What mismanagement!”; “Another nullity”, wrote some fans.

Marrony arrived at Midtjylland a year ago from Atlético Mineiro and in Denmark he has played 13 games this season (407 minutes) with only two assists. The controversy will continue even when Luiz Henrique arrives in Seville.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.