LOSC and Nice scrutinize Brest, Giroud rejects L1, 20 M€ to save Bordeaux!

Zapping But! Football Club Top 10: the most loyal players in Ligue 1

Montpellier HSC: Giroud says no to L1

Surprise guest of France Bleu Hérault journalist Bertrand Queneutte last night, Olivier Giroud (35) could not escape the question of a possible return to Montpellier HSC. The response from the AC Milan striker was crystal clear: “Coming back to France is still not my priority in the short term but I have always said that if I came back to France, it would be to Montpellier. Now don’t make me say what I didn’t say, it’s not my goal to come back to France right away. »

RC Strasbourg: a bonus for recruiting at the Mercato?

RC Strasbourg can qualify for the Europa League or the Europa League Conference and get a welcome financial bonus. According to L’Équipe, the C3 would guarantee him a minimum of €3.63m (plus €630,000 per win and €210,000 per draw in the group stage). The C4 would be a little less interesting (3 M€ of participation then 500,000 € per success and 166,000 € per draw). A qualification in the European Cup would also be an argument to keep and strengthen its workforce. It is likely that this would eventually convince Sanjin Prcic to extend and Racing could make an effort to retain Frédéric Guilbert, on loan from Aston Villa. It is obvious that this would also appeal to potential recruits (Caennais Jessy Deminguet, Ajaccien Gédéon Kalulu?). If he finishes outside the top 5, the club could experience a wave of departures (Djiku, Prcic and Diallo or Ajorque in addition to Caci and Guilbert).

SCO Angers: the club bought for 85 M€?

Saïd Chabane, president of the SCO, announced yesterday that he was going to sell the club to an American investment fund for a sum of between 65 and 85 M€. “Once he said he was handing over, I didn’t listen to anything anymore, explains to L’Équipe one of his employees present at the meeting yesterday at the start of the afternoon. We didn’t understand anything, he mumbled the name of his successor. It would be GFS, an American investment fund. The outlines of the transaction and of the future organization should take on more substance in the coming days but, in the meantime, several questions are already arising on the sporting level. In particular that of the future of sports coordinator Laurent Boissier and coach Gérald Baticle…

read more  Melvyn Jaminet officially commits to Toulouse until 2025

FC Metz: a Parisian approaching?

Neck and neck with ASSE to stay in Ligue 1 before a very dangerous last trip to Paris on Saturday (9 p.m.), FC Metz is already preparing its summer recruitment. According to Foot Mercato, Cédric Kipré (25) is targeted. Passed by Leicester, Motherwell, Wigan, West Bromwich Albion and Charleroi, the player born in Paris interests the Lorraine club but also the Glasgow Rangers and Norwich. The current WBA defender, under contract until June 2024, is estimated at 800,000 euros by the Transfermarkt platform.

Girondins: Lopez in search of 20 M€?

The fears around the financial future of the Girondins de Bordeaux in the event of relegation to Ligue 2 at the end of the season are confirmed. As already explained last week, Sud Ouest ensures that the investment funds King Street and Fortress have asked Gérard Lopez to assume his role as a shareholder of the FCGB and to put 20 million euros on the table (in addition to the €10 million already invested last summer)! This is in particular the reason why the president and owner of the Girondins de Bordeaux spent last week on the other side of the Atlantic, where he notably chained meetings with his creditors. In addition, David Guion is not getting angry after Enock Kwateng and M’Baye Niang’s outings after the draw against FC Lorient (0-0). “We come back to this professionalism, these values, this framework of requirements that will have to be put in place from the start of the season, he lamented at a press conference. We cannot tolerate anti-professional behavior like that, especially when we belong to the Girondins de Bordeaux, an institution with its values. »

read more  Must have stolen furniture for over one million kroner - VG

AS Monaco: 4 to 5 recruits this summer?

In its edition of the day, L’Équipe takes stock of AS Monaco before the off-season. Philippe Clement and his staff will still be there at the start, as will the sports director, Paul Mitchell, who is working on recruitment. The workforce will experience some adjustments but not a revolution: it will be necessary to expect four or five recruits, not ten. Except surprise, Alexander Nübel (Bayern Munich) will perform a second season on loan on the Rock, while Cesc Fabregas and Djibril Sidibé will not be retained. To the agents who contacted her, Mitchell’s team replied that they were primarily looking for three positions: defensive midfielder, winger and striker. Two holders could leave: Benoît Badiashile and Aurélien Tchouaméni.

LOSC and OGC Nice are interested in Belaïli (Brest)

At the end of the contract next June with Brest, Youcef Belaïli does not yet know what his future will hold. While the Algerian left winger could prolong the adventure with SB29, his father and agent, Abdelhafid Belaïli, revealed to the Gazette du Fennec that LOSC, OGC Nice and Toulouse, which will be promoted to Ligue 1 this season next, would like to secure the services of his son.

to summarize

If Goal! Football Club first deals with the news of some elite teams, we have decided to give you a summary of what happened today in the other – less media – part of Ligue 1 .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.